Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2007, 07:58 AM

Default Re: Bankroll for Shortstack Play

[ QUOTE ]
And what exactly will this prove?

[/ QUOTE ]

It will prove that you can't just sit there and be an arrogant pr1ck, rubbing peoples noses in it and generally acting like you're god all f'in mighty and not expect to get a reaction.

I presume you are probably a good player and you should easily beat me if your talk matches your game, since I'm not even a regular omaha player anymore. I do realise these things don't actually prove who the better player(s) are anyway but I'm game for a battle.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think this thread is about anyone being scared

[/ QUOTE ]

It mightn't be for you, but for Scoot and Southerndog it certainly was. Now the ball is back in their court, let's see who really has ballz!

[ QUOTE ]
it's about f'ing up the best cash game in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe it or not I've come to agree with you here, I think shortstacking is not in general a fun way of playing PLO and importantly is perhaps not good for your overall PLO game. Still imo it doesn't excuse the ultra hostile comments my post received and your smarmy gitness.

And at the end of the day. It'll be my 1st grudge match, should be fun, even if it's hostile fun.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:56 AM

Ok I will be pming the protagonists here for The battle of The All Mouths Vs. The Pussies, if Wazz or Sodom are not up for this that's fine by me since I didn't consult them in the first place. If Scoot or Southerdog aren't up for it on the other hand well then they really are the ultimate pussies, the kind of guys who talk the talk but when the supposed pussy says come on then bring it on, will they walk the walk?
Old 05-26-2007, 01:12 PM

Baz you big bully...

Ok I'm in...kinda. I also do not know what this will prove (and for the record never called anyone out) but for nothing else, it could be fun and give whoever gloating/bragging rights. I unfortunately cannot play on party, as I would assume most of the posters here cant as well. I have no money on ftp. I would be happy to play you baztalkspoker on stars if that would be possible, but it would have to be heads up. I'll be honest, i don't really like the idea of a "team vs team" situation at the same table. And for us to be playing at the same table with 4 randoms wouldn't be much competition between us and honestly wouldn't settle anything imo. Let me know what you think baz...or anyone else really if u have any ideas, im sure we can figure something out.

Also will need some time to respond, i nearly sliced off my right index finger last night so im gonna be a little slow.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:37 PM

I'm going for 500 00 VIP at Stars so for me, this is time waste and I am not especially competitive. I admit that I am a quite bad player, but lucky me, there are worse at the level I play and I don't need much for bills and food. Actually, I don't need to be plus at all at the tables if I reach my VIP-goal.

I did made my point in this thread. Good luck to everybody.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Baz you big bully...

Ok I'm in...kinda. I also do not know what this will prove (and for the record never called anyone out) but for nothing else, it could be fun and give whoever gloating/bragging rights.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell you what you can be as casual as you like, as far as I'm concerned you're a 1st class pr1ck, your reply to my OP was way out of line, [censored] you with your 'baz you big bully' as if we're on matey terms, we are definitely not![ QUOTE ]

i nearly sliced off my right index finger last night

[/ QUOTE ]

Go fall off a cliff come to mind!? It's called Karma.

Now ahem tirade over. The grudge match was really for all 6 of us to be on a table as I think it would be an interesting dimension to it. If it was to be just heads up, then I would be more interested in doing so with Troll as he is the guy posting hand histories and pt stats guys on people in this thread trying to lord it over them and I was curious to know how good he actually was. In fact the reason why I issued this challenge has totally been down to Troll's behaviour, you and Southerndog are just collateral damage as far as I'm concerned. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Still I suppose we can have a series of heads up games with jomatty and maybe the others playing too.

Also I can only do this on Full-Tilt if you can't do it on Party.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:54 PM

I'm afraid I won't play on full tilt. Every other site, though.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:18 PM

Well since Saddam isn't playing, I'm afraid my new demand is that Wazz only play shortstacked, and preferably whilst drunk.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:42 PM

Hi, I play on UB, have no money on FTP and am not allowed to play on stars. Also, trolls post makes it a PIA to read this thread.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:27 AM

I take it your game on then southerdog!?

UB is fine with me. In fact any site is fine with me except Stars. How are we going to do this then?

My preference would be to have a game between all 6 of us for about 2 hours or so.

Other option would be for each of us to get to play every member of the opposing team in heads up cash game duels, possibly making it the best of 3 one hour sessions?

Let me know what your preference is or any alternative suggestions?

An intriguing prospect... Will the pussies finish over the mouths or the mouths over the pussies [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2007, 05:05 AM

if the poker match dosent work out i suggest a tag team wrestling match. me and baz will take on troll and whoever he deems to be the toughest. no eye gouging, fishhooking or punches to the groin. everything else goes...actually lets have punches to the groin...

ok game on...and if this is not agreeable we could still play poker.