Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 08-02-2007, 04:34 AM

Default Re: Honestly Aba just wanted to share how good this device is

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This is by far better than the iphone, and it really isn't even close. Anyone who disagrees, please provide details as you are going to look stupid otherwise to anyone who knows anything about higher-end phones,

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta say, looking stupid to anyone who devotes their time and energy to the study of high-end cell phones is hardly up their on my list of things to give a [censored] about -- but I don't recall people queuing up across the US to buy one of those on release.

However, let me lay it out in 2+2 language you'll understand.

iPhone = balla
Windows PDA = nit

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL..Study as in look up what they are buying when they get a $700 phone? I broke my 100 dollar phone, wanted a nice one, and looked up phones for 20 minutes. It is obvious and anyone not retarted could figure that out.

Iphone is not balla, it would be balla if it was a $10,000 phone. There are other phones that cost around the same that are much better. Buying an Iphone doesn't make you balla, it makes you an idiot, and the other comparable ones usually look "cooler" as well since they do more stuff you can show off. They simply weren't advertised well, and instead Iphone's were advertised so people like you would buy it since it was from Apple

P.S. I can send picture messages and use mp3's as my ringtone. Oh, and I get cable speed on my phone instead of dial-up, but whatevs have fun with your balla ass purchase of $700 whopping dollars
Old 08-02-2007, 04:44 AM

my iphone is so cool. Not only does it have lots of cool functions but it is seriously retard simple to use
Old 08-02-2007, 06:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
However, let me lay it out in 2+2 language you'll understand.

iPhone = balla
Windows PDA = nit

[/ QUOTE ]

Goldvish Illusion = balla
iPhone = donk

Prices start at $23761
Old 08-02-2007, 10:32 AM

Yes. Apple pays a well known A-celebrity to post on his super popular blog about the iPhone.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:38 AM

lol like apple can afford aba
Old 08-02-2007, 10:50 AM

hahahahahahaha...OP very funny...great level...this is a joke, right? right?...uh oh....
Old 08-02-2007, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else smell some commercial influence in this blog entry?

iphone

I got the iphone about 2 weeks ago and I must say it is an amazing phone. The service sucks with AT&T but the phone is so amazing. I have never had a PDA and was always weary of getting one. I must say the iphone has lived up to the hype. It is very convenient being able to check my email quickly, browse the web, find driving directions, or listen to some music. Also the interface is very user friendly and fast. I would really recommend anyone in the PDA market getting one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much anyone who owns an IPhone is delusional. Its really that bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone

[/ QUOTE ]

Watch closely the gif where he restarts the server. Little subliminal message with the girl.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:21 AM

lol. i wish i was good enough at my job to get apple to pay us for these endorsements [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] give me a year.

Ezra
Old 08-02-2007, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else smell some commercial influence in this blog entry?

iphone

I got the iphone about 2 weeks ago and I must say it is an amazing phone. The service sucks with AT&T but the phone is so amazing. I have never had a PDA and was always weary of getting one. I must say the iphone has lived up to the hype. It is very convenient being able to check my email quickly, browse the web, find driving directions, or listen to some music. Also the interface is very user friendly and fast. I would really recommend anyone in the PDA market getting one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much anyone who owns an IPhone is delusional. Its really that bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone

[/ QUOTE ]

AH [censored]

I had a treo from cingular. then i got verizon because cingular was [censored] around me. then i got a verizon treo. after 6months it would freeze up probably ever 2 weeks and i had to reboot. so i bought the envy.

my one complaint was that they keyboard was too awkward to type on. and i was thinking "man they should split it up"

NOW I GOTTA BUY ANOTHER PHONE
Old 08-02-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

For the ones of us not so educated about high end phones..

http://www.wireless.att.com/business..._requestid=468

This is by far better than the iphone, and it really isn't even close. Anyone who disagrees, please provide details as you are going to look stupid otherwise to anyone who knows anything about higher-end phones,

[/ QUOTE ]

That screen is way too sucky.

I'm not delusional, my IPhone isn't perfect. But for me, it rocks. I use it for e-mail and the web. The screen is unbelievable, and no, it's not smudgy. There is no other phone in the world as usable for either task, and the Iphone does this while remaining slim and small. I've dropped it a few times on concrete, no scratches, no problems. I can zoom in easily on any web page or e-mail to read it, and zoom out just as easily. The network is a little slow, but I'm usually in a Wifi zone and it screams.

The Ipod is great. I can play poker, handle an incoming call with a touch of my hand, and when the call ends, my music's back playing. I downloaded a movie and a couple tv shows to entertain my daughter on a long flight. Battery life is incrediable.

The camera sucks without a flash. But that guy's review misses some key points. Almost every feature he listed as missing on the IPhone is going to be added via a software upgrade. Video, MMS, voice recognition, voice recording & customizable ring tones. None of these things are high priorities to me. Apple is going to open the platform to third party apps soon.

I'm not a fan of AT&T, but the phone's been decent so far. I text all day with SMS, and no problems. It needs to sync better with outlook so I can keep my todo lists on it. Other than that, I love my Iphone