Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2007, 12:07 PM

Default OOT Dream Log

Let's share our dreams. Enter them straight away in the morning so you don't forget them. I'll start:

Last night I had two dreams that I can remember. First, my wife and I were staying at some kind of ranch. She was staying in a place near my brother (but not together) and I was in a ranch house farther away. I was told (by messenger I guess) that my wife was sick and throwing up. For some reason - probably because I was staying far from them - I visited her the next day. End of dream.

Second, I had some kind of skin allergy whereby I was basically allergic to the shower. If I showered, my skin would get rashy and stuff unless I covered it with lotion. I had two choices for protective lotion. One was preventing the problem and the other relieved the symptoms. End of dream.

I have two events that recur in my dreams. My teeth fall out, which I hear is a fairly common dream, and I can breathe under water. I find myself in the water and I've had the dream so many times that I recognize that I shouldn't be able to breathe, but I know that I can.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:33 PM

Default Re: OOT Dream Log

I fall from a plane, hit the groung and die. All my muscles seize up and I levitate 18 inches above my matress only to come crashing down and wake up.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:45 PM

Old 08-18-2007, 12:51 PM

Old 08-18-2007, 11:51 PM

I had a dream the other night that I sent my sister to buy something and she didn't give me my change or something so I said "don't be so niggardly." Unfortunately this was within earshot of a huge black guy who wasn't familiar with the word and was quite pissed off. After I wake up the first person I see is a huge black guy.

I also had a dream recently where I met El Diablo. He wasn't wearing a mask or cape or anything, he was just a short Indian guy. I found this dream strange because it's not like I would be impressed if I met him in real life.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I also had a dream recently where I met El Diablo. He wasn't wearing a mask or cape or anything, he was just a short Indian guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Asian or Native American? I've always wanted to know what El D looks like.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also had a dream recently where I met El Diablo. He wasn't wearing a mask or cape or anything, he was just a short Indian guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Asian or Native American? I've always wanted to know what El D looks like.

[/ QUOTE ]
Indian as in South Asian. I'm not Jim Morrison.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:25 PM

some girl was trying to get on me and I came very very close to cheating on my girlfriend
Old 08-19-2007, 02:39 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

I had three dreams in mind when I woke up at nine this morning. I jotted them down quickly and then fell back to sleep until one. I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] summer and Sundays.

Anyway, here they are:

* I dreamt that I was watching a episode of Mythbusters wherein Kari had been painted blue. The myth they had been doing was whether a plane on the ground dangling off the cliff could be saved by draining out all the fuel. I remember Grant thought so, but Tory didn't.

* Next, I was training for a marathon. During my training, I wound up with both shin splints and crusty-looking blisters on my shins. The marathon itself was in England, and I was told that the finish line was in a nice, idyllic sort of small town. Naturally, I would up in Manchester instead.

* In the last one, I was going to the video store, and when I was browsing the videos, I said, "OMG, Mickey Mouse." The clerk wanted to drug me and take me to the counter.
Afterward, I posted about this on 2+2 (yes, I dreamt about here) and said, "I'm pretty sure I'm the reason that all of the clerks there are drunk."