Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2007, 12:58 PM

Default Pitbull Poker - Warning

I don't know if someone plays there, or has played there, but after my recent experience with that site I felt to warn everyone.

A couple of Weeks ago I decided to join the site because their $30 free money offer. I declined that offer due to the release conditions. After they called me I took a $5 Bonus offer, went to a NL10 Table, made $0.50 and played a $100 guaranteed MTT. I won that one for $50. Later i won a FL freeroll for $7.50.
Not thinking of playing there anymore I wanted to make a cashout. When i wanted to make it, it said that I have to deposit $25 first. Ok, no problem. After a couple of days I asked the chat when my pending cashout will be released. They told me that it won't because I have to earn 200 comp. point first. (in a cashgame you get 1 point for each dollar in rake, but no partial points, so no way for a NL10, NL25 player to make it...)
After a long diskussion their offer was to ask me if I am ok to disclaim all the money I won with that bonus ($50). I agreed, cashed in another $25 to cashout my $32.50 (min. cashout $50).
Now it really starts... After a couple of days I asked them when the money will be released. Answer usually in 2 to 4 business days, giving them 2 days. Is asked again last thursday. Suddenly they had trouble with Neteller and delayed transfers. It will be in my account on Monday.
Monday: no money...
Next Chat: I have to earn 200 points first. ROFL! After a long and boring discussion he found the note in my account that i abandoned the bonus. Now he told me about the Neteller troubles again, and that the money will be in my account on tuesday or wednesday.
I also talked to Neteller because I want them to trace down the transfer. Therefor NT needs a so called NT code.
Pitbull refused to give it to me, so Neteller asked me to write this fact to their public relations department (did that immedately).
Now I asked PB if the transfer has been made yet and they told me "no". Great...
Newest chapter from today: First the operator told me that I'll have my money unil the end of the week, I refused to hear that.
Then he told me that their is a line for cashouts since two weeks. He will talk to the manager to speed things up and he also does not know anything about problems with Neteller. I should have my money by tomorrow or thursday...

I'm really excited to hear their newes excuse tomorrow!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 01:25 PM

Default Re: Pitbull Poker - Warning

PITBULL poker has won the worst publicity ever award.. They owe you what like 50.00?? They are now getting a lot of bad PR for just paying the money they owe you.

Idiots.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:45 PM

I've never had problems cashing out from there, and I've cashed out more than a few times. Epassporte is your friend.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never had problems cashing out from there, and I've cashed out more than a few times. Epassporte is your friend.

[/ QUOTE ]
same here. There was one time there was a delay but the customer service live chat was helpful and he just cashed it out for me and within 15 minutes it wa sin my epassporte.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They owe me $500 and said Epassporte withdrawals will be delayed.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:06 PM

on bad publicity.

will hill wants to verify a credit card that was declined be4 they let me play there!
Old 07-10-2007, 08:19 PM

Yeah, but they have his $50
Old 07-10-2007, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They owe me $500 and said Epassporte withdrawals will be delayed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be any number of reasons why. Growing pains? They have grown steadily over the past few months. I haven't cashed out for a while. I keep most of my play on the major sites, and play on these minor sites just for kicks.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:59 PM

Hi,

i have the same problem with PB at the moment.

I ve cashed out there before once ( 6 Month ) and they processed the cashout within 1.5 h

Now ive played there , won some money and wanted to cashout again.

After 2 day waiting they told me the same things about their neteller problem.

Now i am waiting for 1 week..

....t.b.c........
Old 07-17-2007, 07:38 AM

update:

after 10 days everything is fine ....long time but all money cashed out