Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2006, 02:32 PM

Default Girls don\'t care if your rich when your in your lower/Mid 20\'s

I dunno how it is once you get a bit older, but having money/spending money doesn't seem to matter or matters like 5%. Also I am not talking about girls looking for a guy they will potentially marry, I am just talking about the 90% of girls that just seem to want to have fun at this age and see what happens.

Also it is not to say that money does not matter but as long as you present yourself well, seem intelligent, sucessful in some way(s), not a TOTAL cheap skate, etc.

Comments?

Also for the older OOTers (upper 20's+ [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]) does this seem to change much as you get older and when?
Old 10-14-2006, 02:37 PM

Default Re: Girls don\'t care if your rich when your in your lower/Mid 20\'s

95% of college guys wouldn't get laid if strictly having money mattered. Which is probably the most extreme opposite case.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:39 PM

fwiw, I actually think having lots of money at a young age actually turns off young girls if they see what you are willing to spend it on yourself but not them. Like I have no problem buying myself a nice watch or soe nice clothes, but there is no way I am going to buy some random girl 10k worth of jewelery. I also think it turns them off to know that they have to work all day to make $100 when some of us sit in computer chairs and make $500/hr.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:46 PM

Once you clear 30 (or they clear 30), money/stability is a big factor. A single woman who is above the age of 30 is now thinking of her biological clock and her future. Even if she does decently in her own career, if she wants to have kids, she has to explore the idea of not working at some point, which means her husband had better be a solid bread winner.

Does all this matter for a one night stand? Maybe not, but it's definitely on their minds, trust me.

Just wait until you see your 10 yr reunion at college (about to have mine). Guys that couldn't [censored] an inflatable doll in school are showing up with wives that look like mischa barton.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just wait until you see your 10 yr reunion at college (about to have mine). Guys that couldn't [censored] an inflatable doll in school are showing up with wives that look like mischa barton.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO GOLD PURE [censored] GOLD
Old 10-14-2006, 03:07 PM

yea bro this is 100% true. girls who are <25 dont give a [censored] about how rich you are. I do see women care more when their over 25, for example my sister became a huge gold digger when she turned 30, and shes doing well [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

i think chicks who are <25 dont care much if the guy is rich or not, cuz they expect to have fun and not get too serious, and also their mostly in college and have pipe dreams of them being independant.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think chicks who are <25 dont care much if the guy is rich or not, cuz they expect to have fun and not get too serious, and also their mostly in college and have pipe dreams of them being independant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, women getting real jobs. Oh, they are so stupid.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:24 PM

i've met plenty of golddigging types in college, but in general most college students don't have a lot of money so it's less important
Old 10-14-2006, 03:36 PM

In 3rd world countries, women tend to think about starting family very early like late teens, even for wealthy girls they will start looking for successful dudes.

I’ll give you example from a girl I was with a few days ago.
I’m under 25, but a few days ago a young woman told me while having coffee that she likes “mature, nice, rich” guys cos she told me she doesn’t like this guy chasing her (Some guy we met in the club where I met her, everybody is young and loaded in that club, carpark all Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, etc) cos he’s not mature enough (He’s 25yrs old, CEO of a multinational electronics company in China, he’s from Malaysia). She hangs around with a lot of rich dudes. She looks mid-late twenties, sales executive for some electronics company (Prob her brother or fathers). She is very pretty, like 9/10. Very smart and sociable. Good friend, but she likes me. I sms her “I love you” by accident, and she replied “met too” (I love everybody)
Think of her as only good friend even tried not to kiss her but she kissed me so just played along.

She tells me I have a lot of drawbacks, I told her to help me fix it, she told me to open up saying I’m too mysterious. She doesn’t know jack about me except my age, doesn’t even know my name cos I told her in a language that she is not fluent at (Cantonese), doesn’t even know what I do, etc. lol

She was ringing my cell everyday, now I’m glad I changed cell number cos I just changed location. I’ll call her maybe once a month or 2 to maintain the friendly relationship.

This story is a mess but hope it relates to your question somewhat.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She is very pretty, like 9/10. Very smart and sociable

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Think of her as only good friend.....tried not to kiss her

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm..... ?