Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2007, 07:57 PM

Default My Chat was banned, and it has helped me Grow as a Player

I used to kiss everyone's butts that i played. Even after taking sick beats i'd say "nice hand" and "well played" (i realize this might look bad too, but i definitely kissed their butts.)

I thought that if i was way too nice they would be less likely to bluff me or go on tilt. I still think it worked. Even if it affected one or 2 people and it got them to do what i wanted them to do, then it worked.

However, that only lasted a few weeks. after a while i was back to treating people like garbage and saying terrible things about peoples' mothers. When i would go on tilt i'd go to 9 man $1 NL holdem sng tables and go all in every hand, calling people fxxing morons and bad players while i screw them out of pots. that was my tilt medicine.

Since then my chat was banned and it was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. (Since starting at 5s and 10s) I moved from 20s to 30s to 50s now and since i can't talk or type, people sometimes think im a bot and talk bad about my mother and i just smile and agree knowing that they are pissed off that im not responding.

I don't think im going to ask full tilt for my chat back... as much as i would like to . I think i've moved on.

right now I still haven't run into another PLO8 hu sng player with more patience than myself. But every once in a while, when playing certain people, i still get the urge to call them a fxxing moron or worthless sack of trash. I just can't bring it to myself to ask for my chat back though. And i don't know if i will ever be able to.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:13 PM

Default Re: My Chat was banned, and it has helped me Grow as a Player

What an inspiring story, movie of the week material for sure.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What an inspiring story, movie of the week material for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks. When you find the approval that you are so desperately seeking, hopefully you won't come back to this thread.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:18 PM

I can only hope...
Old 10-03-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
right now I still haven't run into another PLO8 hu sng player with more patience than myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
right now I still haven't run into another PLO8 hu sng player with more patience than myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought that line was worth repeating.