29-32 13 17.57%
33-40 14 18.92%
Over 40 20 27.03%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2007, 09:54 PM

Default Re: BBV4L I have a PM stalker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Should I post the messages or is it against protocol to post PMs of fake accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do something. This is the stuff that ends up on Court TV after something bad happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya BBV wants to know.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Should I post the messages or is it against protocol to post PMs of fake accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do something. This is the stuff that ends up on Court TV after something bad happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya BBV wants to know.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-31-2007, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now I have 2 pm stalkers this one uses his real account and id def teh gehy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'M JUST CURIOUS!
Old 05-31-2007, 11:01 PM

OK i gonna post them now. I had to pack 1st going to beach.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:27 PM

1st message from said stalker
[ QUOTE ]
hi!

Quote:
Lol, if you don't see it your an idiot re-read the OP.

it's you're btw

WHO'S THE IDIOT NOW??

[/ QUOTE ]
Seems harmless but I am thinking WTF? Who is this guy has like 30 post all from months ago. So I message back who are you?

Stalker Message 2
[ QUOTE ]
if i told you that, i would have to kill you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok now He's being kinda creepy so I message back that he is either a lurker or a douchbag for not showing himself on his real account saying it like "your a douchbag". My bad spelling appearently puts this nit on tilt.

Stalker message 3
[ QUOTE ]
Re: hi!
once again it's you're, not your. and douche is spelled with an E. plz go back to grade school

also you are correct. it is the latter. my real acct is missot. HU4ROLLZ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I then says something like he is pathetic for not showing himself. He then starts talkin bout raping me.

Stalker message 4
[ QUOTE ]
Re: hi!
i 100% agree, witnessing someone get raped by logic is very pathetic and quite disturbing. are you done getting destroyed or should i continue the onslaught of verbal rape?

[/ QUOTE ]
So I send him a message back "LOL, yeah if you were crushing me so bad I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be scared to reveal yourself. Talking [censored] to someone via PM with a fake account is the definition of pathetic. Your a joke and if you bother me again I am gonna PM a mod to ban hammer your Bitchazz K tnx bye.

Message # 5 from another account.
[ QUOTE ]
nice try sir

this my friend, is a fake account. look at the registration date on the other account you [censored]. speaking of definitions (like you should ever be quoting one because i doubt you've even laid eyes on a dictionary you daft [censored]) look up retarded in the dictionary and a picture of you is there. you are that [censored] stupid and clueless, think before you speak or type or w/e you waste of life. you will never amount to anything and i know how much that burns you up inside that you can never be like me and will always be a loser your entire life. and btw it's you're not your, go back to 2nd grade please because it's apparent you should never have passed in the first place. maybe you didn't, lol you probably never even went to school, probably just an inbred hick.

oh and btw i call your bluff, gl getting a mod to ban me over a conversation that took place via PMs. you really are [censored] clueless, i feel very sorry for you. go PM sklansky now "mr sklansky please help me, somebody sent me a mean private message and he hurt my feelings and since i couldn't think of anything to say back i tried ignoring him because i couldn't handle the verbal rape anymore. but that didn't work either, please ban this bully he's so mean"

as long as you continue to respond, i will continue the verbal onslaught, one way or another. admit that you got verbally raped and destroyed and that you will never amount to anything by not responding anymore ok? better yet go kill yourself and do this world a favor, stop breathing the same as air as me, because you clearly don't deserve to.

[/ QUOTE ]

All it says is rape you, rape you, you are teh stupid and HUD. Pretty basic 5th grade put downs.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:28 PM

I then got some funny love letterz from some BBV regulars after creating this thread.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:34 PM

you mean there was more than one?
Old 05-31-2007, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just wondering what your motivation is to go that far out of your way? Also, to light the fact that anyone who goes that far out their way, might find the same force coming around back at them.
I find it hard to believe you didn't understand the angle I was coming from, it's crafting something to get a response. How can you not see that?
You made the choice to do what you did. Now, I have the choice as to how what I think will bring us back to even.
I noticed I was wearing a warriors shirt in your depection.Where did you get that inspiation? Funny, I could probably guess your address, where you work, send one of my friends who didn't make it as far as me and he can probably give me a pretty good desription of you, so I can repay the favor.. and make a drawing of my own of course. You really have no clue as to what I could possibly do. I might have you wearing a yellow shirt or a red one.
Just know I would only find out information and only for drawing a nice picture back. Only a crazy person would threaten bodily harm, I just want to return the favor.
I always wondered what people thought when they come after a person unprovoked, do they not see the potential for something bad coming back at them? I would accept an apology, or silence as a lack of one. Hope to hear from you, cheers, Matt.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
No really, you should apologize. Trust me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
To be nice, I must admit I am mostly kidding. Just for some reason you bother me more than the others. Just know in this life giving out random hostility will come back, someone somewhere is going to pull your card. Trust me, if you did deem me as desperate or deranged you might want to know who not to [censored] with in the future, that personality profile is just that. I guess you will have to wait and find out if I am in fact deranged or not. Funny, now you are hoping I am sane, whereas before you thought I had problems and due to your disposition in life you saw someone who in your mind was deranged and really tried to hurt them. You deserve someone who is in that spot to do something deranged to you. Honestly man, why try to push someone you think is close to the edge of that cliff??, without them even speaking a word to you. You might come to find, you might be the one with some things to think about.
Hello, hello hello hello?? - your concious
Lucky for you, I am only crazy for the hit show Becker...
hope you learn something the human elemant of life before you are old and bitter. good luck to you, no hard feelings, Matt Mcall.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-31-2007, 11:41 PM

Are these messages you got ed?
Old 05-31-2007, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you mean there was more than one?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, there were many, and you thought you were special?