Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 08:22 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

Wow, epassporte is horrible. I have been trying to load my account for 2 weeks with no success. I verified a US checking account and epassporte actually deducted from my account, but the money has yet to hit my epassporte account. I have had all kinds of problems trying to verify my credit card. Sent epassorte some documents that they requested several days ago, but have heard nothing from them.

The customer service is horrible. They sometimes never respond to emails. They send you the wrong forms. I just called to find out where my deposit was that they deducted from my checking account several days ago. I waited on hold for approximately 45 minutes and then when a human actually answered the call, he promptly hung up on me.

WTF? Has anyone on the planet actually had a positive experience with epassporte?
Old 10-02-2007, 09:28 PM

Sadly, my experience with Epassporte has been identical. My account was verified 15 days ago, and I started the initial $100 load the same day. It was supposed to be ready on 9/26, and their web site still reflects that as the day it'll be ready.

Two e-mails to Epassporte have gone unanswered. My two phone calls to them resulted in being on hold for about 20 minutes per call, then being disconnected.

It's frustrating not being able to deposit money and play poker. Hard to believe that FTP spends thousands (millions?) on endorsements and TV commercials, but is at the mercy of what is increasingly seeming a fly-by-night operation.

Cheers, Carl.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:43 AM

Anyone else having this problem with Epassporte? I use the Visa as credit at the corner store. Sometimes a charge will be debited as "out of range" then an identical charge will be debited but stay as pending. So I get debited twice for the same purchase. This has happened three times now.

The first two I waited a few weeks then wrote them about it. AFter a couple weeks they wrote back that the merchant must of swiped the card twice but didn't claim the second one, so they credited it back.

No big deal, but I hate having to monitor every visa purchase to see if it is double charged, then having to write them about it.

Anyone else get this "out of range" on the original charge then the second "pending" charge for the same one that never actually clears, but is debited from your account none the less?
Old 10-03-2007, 03:25 PM

I got a second load option so i could hav a select account. However it still wont give me 1, so I calls them and they says I need to be a member for at least 4 months before I can become a select account member. This happen to anyone, it doesnt say anything about it on there website.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:16 PM

A month ago they required your account to be open for 4 months and 2 load options. I just checked the site and now cannot find mention of the 4 month requirement. It used to be stated. But now??
Old 10-04-2007, 12:10 AM

All,
I recently had my account locked for the fund protection mode (stupidly had more than 5k in my account at one time).

How long does it take to process all the documents (ie. picture ID and credit card pic) via email?
Old 10-04-2007, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All,
I recently had my account locked for the fund protection mode (stupidly had more than 5k in my account at one time).

How long does it take to process all the documents (ie. picture ID and credit card pic) via email?

[/ QUOTE ]
It took me over a month. Have fun!

edit: I think I wrote about my experience near the beginning of the official thread #2.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:26 AM

Orange,
It takes forever. Make sure you send copies of EVERY card you used to load the account.

I need to raise my limits beyond the select account, what are ppl's experience with that process. Additionally, How high have you been able to raise your limits?
Old 10-04-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

[/ QUOTE ]

Took me 2 months 20 emails and maybe 2 hour on the phone to get mine unlocked.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got a second load option so i could hav a select account. However it still wont give me 1, so I calls them and they says I need to be a member for at least 4 months before I can become a select account member. This happen to anyone, it doesnt say anything about it on there website.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Sucks.