[ QUOTE ]
No kids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol that's what you think....
Old 04-20-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As at least one other person has said, OP, you're fine. We're wired for cheating and serial monogamy, not long-term monogamy.

[/ QUOTE ]

While we may be hard-wired to cheat, the OP is in a whole different ball game. I wouldn't say he's OK.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't read the whole thread, but the one trip report I read makes it seem like OP is just taking the piss on us and is 17 years old.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:04 PM

If u think so. I am new to the TR, so sorry if they are no indepth enough. I am going to write a few more tonight when I get home. Any suggestions? I was mainly trying to help any of the guys out there that want to but never tried because of fear of getting cought or didn't know how to go about it.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wil say I have went hogging my share more then my share. Usually half way through it I sober up or realize what I am doing and get mad at myself for nails this fat ugly bitch. Then I start pulling there hair as much as I can doing everything wrong I can imagine. basically seeing what I can get away with. Donkey punch, dirty sanchez, Ass to mouth, anything and everything

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

PICTURES before your [censored] gets old
Old 04-20-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As at least one other person has said, OP, you're fine. We're wired for cheating and serial monogamy, not long-term monogamy.

[/ QUOTE ]

While we may be hard-wired to cheat, the OP is in a whole different ball game. I wouldn't say he's OK.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't read the whole thread, but the one trip report I read makes it seem like OP is just taking the piss on us and is 17 years old.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, but it is still funny so lets hope he keeps posting.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And empathy, and cooperation, and altruism.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:08 PM

I might show pics. I will find some from the earlier city I lived in. I will have to find some of them. I know how train wrecks go on here. I am not going to let someone on here blow everything for me.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:13 PM

your wife sounds hot, pm me her cell number so i can give her the oral pleasure

ps: she's prob cheating on you too lollll
Old 04-20-2007, 03:20 PM

I met one girl off of this dateline at a bar near a hotel I was staying at. I forget what I had told her on the phone. I was pretty trashed before I even called the number. She told me she was a big girl. At that point in the night I didn't care so I said come on down. I figure at least I could get head from her. She sows up. 5'4 210 probablly. ugly also. I start ordering shots when she walks through the door. I remember telling her I what I was wearing. Luckily I had a jacket on. So I sat at the bar and acted like I was just there drinking alone. After about 20 minutes she starts trolling the bar. Hitting on the guys there and finally gets to me. She intorduces herself. I talk to her for a minute. She starts to hit on me. So figure why not have some fun. So I tell her That all I want to do is [censored]. I look her in the eye and tell her that I will go home with her if I can stick it in her ass and then have her suck me off and blow my load on her face.Shesat there for a sec and said well the guy I was suppose to meet blew me off, and I am horny so why not. We went out to her van and did that. Then while she was getting dressed I told her I was going back in for another drink and for her to do the same. I walked into the bar and walked right out the back door.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:20 PM

OP is a troll and not a very interesting one.

I like ipott more BETTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR