Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2007, 10:45 AM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

You sound kind of like an alcoholic. Also, if sex addictions were as socially acceptable as alcoholism, your friends and family would probably have an intervention. You're clearly ruining people's lives.

What a great role model you are to the high schoolers in this thread that somehow think you are someone to look up to. You sound like a heroin addict that knows they are addicted and killing themselves but won't seek help because they've given up. I hope one day you find peace.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You sound kind of like an alcoholic. Also, if sex addictions were as socially acceptable as alcoholism, your friends and family would probably have an intervention. You're clearly ruining people's lives.

What a great role model you are to the high schoolers in this thread that somehow think you are someone to look up to. You sound like a heroin addict that knows they are addicted and killing themselves but won't seek help because they've given up. I hope one day you find peace.

[/ QUOTE ]
LDO look at his username.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have hope I do someday also. Thanks for your concern. U are a george bush supporter aren't u?
Old 04-23-2007, 11:02 AM

You can't tell me that of all the women you have been with, one of them in one form or the other confesses to their husbands/girlfriends that they had cheated on them.

They probably didn't give your name because you didn't mean anything to them (much like they don't mean anything to you) but odds are you have broken up more than a few relationships. Not to mention the tremendous guilt that people usually associate with cheating on someone they vowed to spend their lives with together.

You mentioned that you started drinking at 9 am and by 11 the "pain was gone". What kind of pain are you talking about? You say you know what you are doing is wrong but you have given up, I'm just reminding you it's never too late to give up.

I don't want to sound preachy because I have no idea what your life is like or what you've been through or anything, I'm just saying what I think based on what I've read. Maybe you should just look into sex addiction, believe me tons of people share the same problem as you.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:03 AM

OP, can you give some do's and don'ts for getting hookers? What's the average price for a non-crack whore?
Old 04-23-2007, 11:04 AM

Don't worry, I read your post before you changed it. You can lie to deceive everyone else, but it's impossible to do it to yourself.

And I think George Bush is the worst president in the history of the United States for what it's worth.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OP, can you give some do's and don'ts for getting hookers? What's the average price for a non-crack whore?

[/ QUOTE ]

No hookers
Old 04-23-2007, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can't tell me that of all the women you have been with, one of them in one form or the other confesses to their husbands/girlfriends that they had cheated on them.

They probably didn't give your name because you didn't mean anything to them (much like they don't mean anything to you) but odds are you have broken up more than a few relationships. Not to mention the tremendous guilt that people usually associate with cheating on someone they vowed to spend their lives with together.

You mentioned that you started drinking at 9 am and by 11 the "pain was gone". What kind of pain are you talking about? You say you know what you are doing is wrong but you have given up, I'm just reminding you it's never too late to give up.

I don't want to sound preachy because I have no idea what your life is like or what you've been through or anything, I'm just saying what I think based on what I've read. Maybe you should just look into sex addiction, believe me tons of people share the same problem as you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mistyped. I mean to type was plain gone. Meaning I was drunk. I still don't see how I have hurt anyone if they didn't cheat with me they would of with someone else. The sex addicts thing I have looked into it a couple of times and tried it but I still enjoy getting away with it as much as the sex part. But hey thanks for the advice. As for changing the post I remembered I was not on here to attack anyone or to be preachy myself so I changed it. The last thing I wanted was to turn this into a personnel attack on anyone including myself
Old 04-23-2007, 11:25 AM

Ah, I was going to say that was kind of weird how you slipped that in there. At least you know what you're doing I'll respect that and good luck with everything.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:39 PM

Thanks man. I will say I have never slept with anyone I know's wife or GF. But if I don't know who they are the better.