Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2007, 04:23 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

You all are distracting lostsoul from making more TRs.

Yes lostsoul more tips and TRs
Old 04-20-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know I need help. That goes without saying. So does anyone want tohear the tips on how to do it? or just more TR's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just curious why someone admitting they have a problem, would want to share their tips for developing the same problem with others. Kind of twisted, totally BBV4L though I suppose.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know I need help. That goes without saying. So does anyone want tohear the tips on how to do it? or just more TR's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would never cheat on my gf (hopefully future wife), but yes, I'm wondering how you've kept your wife in the dark for that long. Being out of pocket a lot does seem to help...but you've gotta be worried that she will find out one day.

ScottieK
Old 04-20-2007, 04:27 PM

I'm with whipsaw, more TRs plz.

For me at least, there's no mystery on how to do it. Conscience and general inhibition would prevent me from doing it.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:28 PM

DDY I know zero guys like this. Most of the cheaters I know are ashamed about it or at least quiet. They don't brag about it, but if they did, they wouldn't write illiterate trip reports that sound like 14 year old fantasys of sex.

Nevertheless, I don't really care. This ldo is a great thread ldo carry on with the tips.
--GALDO
Old 04-20-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

For me at least, there's no mystery on how to do it. Conscience and general inhibition would prevent me from doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, and plz clean out your inbox once in awhile I'm trying to PM you.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, and plz clean out your inbox once in awhile I'm trying to PM you.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry duu, done.

And GA, I can see how you would doubt OP if you've never known someone like this. I think OP is an actual sex addict. I sincerely doubt that he is 14 and trolling us.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill make up some trs if you post some more NL videos?
Old 04-20-2007, 04:34 PM

One of the ways I have been getting away with it is to have two or three yahoo messenger accounts. Basically havinbg acompletely seperate life. Different email, different screen name, hell different name in real life. yahoo chat room, myspace those are some good places to meet them. Myspace is alittle bit more tricky because u have to put so much stuff on the page. Yahoo IM is the easiest. Just go inthe chat rooms and start talking to a few of the girls. The ones without pics talk to. U would be suprised a few I have met were really attractive and just didn't want to be bothered by guys like me is why they didn't put there pics up there. U will strike out alot but hell are u are lookin for is one score a night. Talk to them. Ask them alot of questions. It helps to be doing something else also, like playing poker, then u don't get to rushed trying to get to the sex, they can talk all they want and u don't really have to listen to them.

The ones u meet online is harder to get to the phone and meeting in person phases. Alot of girls are real cautious online so. Don't pry to hard just direct them in the right way everyonce in awhile but let them go there on there own. The phone datelines seem to be the easiest. They are already talking to u so they know your voice, plus u usually will give them your number so they have that also. So they seem more at easy with the hole process.I have found that the late 20' to mid 30's seem to be the best to go after. espically the divroced with a couple of kids. They seem more open to sex with no strings attached. EEspically once u get them started on what they like in bed, and how long has it been for them. Make hem remember how good sex is. Why they should be having it things along those lines
Old 04-20-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill make up some trs if you post some more NL videos?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I'm that bad huh?