Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 10-17-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: BBV left brain or right brain?

[ QUOTE ]
This is totally fake, on the original link look at it. Scroll down and up really fast. It will either change directions or stay the same. Repeat until the direction changes...you can even see it load.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can assure you it's real, watch it with a few other people at the same time and you'll know it's legit.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:12 PM

Argh this is annoying, for a while it seemed the leg she was standing on changed twice per rotation, but now I am just totally confused - Also perma-stuck seeing clockwise.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:16 PM

If you're seeing clockwise focus on the shadow imo. When you see the shadow of the second foot she's facing away from you thus and then as she faces towards you (and the extended foot is nearer to us) the shadow of that second foot goes out of sight ldo.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:29 PM

IF I look at the white space of the 2+2 forums right to the right of the pic she goes back and forth, the shadow really screws me up bc then i can only see her going one way.

If it's in my peripheral view it looks like it's going back and forth
Old 10-17-2007, 04:35 PM

imo the shadow on the bottom which is only visible for the outward-pointing leg at certain points is proof of when the outward-pointing leg is in the "back" of the frame which thus makes her rotating counter-clockwise.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:37 PM

I noticed just now that when going counterclockwise, the shadow of the foot (when leg is facing us) is opposite of the way the foot is actually facing. Can anyone confirm I'm not going crazy?
Old 10-17-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
imo the shadow on the bottom which is only visible for the outward-pointing leg at certain points is proof of when the outward-pointing leg is in the "front" of the frame which thus makes her rotating clockwise.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-17-2007, 06:23 PM

it NEVER changes the direction.. I was solving a sudoku game and watched sometimes at the other display to look if something changed.. but never ^^

I'm very interested in that picture. I would like to see her spinning counter clockwise for some seconds ..

I can see clearly that the woman is turning clockwise .. I see it at the feet and the shadow .. Is everything the same but counter clockwise or does it change if you concentrate at the feet or shadow?
Old 10-17-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
imo the shadow on the bottom which is only visible for the outward-pointing leg at certain points is proof of when the outward-pointing leg is in the "back" of the frame which thus makes her rotating counter-clockwise.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was wondering about this too, it looks like the only way it can be correct is ccw, but I can't get myself to see it clockwise right now to confirm this.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:36 PM

FINALLY got it. The key for me was focusing on her lower foot: there's no real way to tell (if you ignore her top half for a bit) whether the foot is pointing towards you or away from you. It's just switching from pointing right, then kind of a straight line when it could be poiting towards you or away from you, then its pointing left.