Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Re: The paranoia on this board is comical

Perhaps the reason that this funding information is deemed so sensitive by the chief executive of whatever site you are referring to is because it is a little less than ethical. If things were all on the up and up then what would be the harm in talking freely about it in an open forum? Maybe that in and of itself should raise some red flags with the readers of this forum and perhaps assist them in making more informed decisions about the type of companies that they may be entrusting their money to.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:27 PM

I thank you for your intelligent and succinct input.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thank you for your intelligent and succinct input.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any time.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps the reason that this funding information is deemed so sensitive by the chief executive of whatever site you are referring to is because it is a little less than ethical. If things were all on the up and up then what would be the harm in talking freely about it in an open forum? Maybe that in and of itself should raise some red flags with the readers of this forum and perhaps assist them in making more informed decisions about the type of companies that they may be entrusting their money to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe it's because processors would like to avoid the wrath of the US DOJ.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2007, 11:48 PM

The zoo is only a small part of the "circus" but in the paranoia area we have several clowns, trolls, and coach potatoes. some make a living playing poker in their undies, most are just fish in denial.
We also have a cat that hyperventilates and is a master in berating everybody, but yet agrees with all;, better not burn any bridges...
A few specimens have mutated to whatever they now are and need no sleep. That allows them to comment every single post in every single thread, 24/24.
Others have proclaimed themselves kings, emperors, sherifs... you name it.
Common to most of them is the lack of contact with the opposite sex wich as you can imagine, causes some frustrations and increases agressivity.

If you are into extreme M/S, mostly M, this is an excellent place to come. No matter what you post, you will be called names, will read numerous sarcastic comments and so on.

To try to keep a ressemblance of order among all these freaks, we have the moderators. some are horrible (go to OOT and found out yourself) but we are fortunate enough to have some of the best. Granted, they have been equiped with extra large erasers by the administrators (who's only interest are the green bucks) but all taken into consideration, they do a good job.

Oh yes, if you were wondering... nobody cares about your deleted post [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2007, 12:14 AM

you said the paranoia on thia board was comical.

your post wasn't funny, and you made no humorous remarks.

furthermore, you didn't seem to be laughing when you wrote this tl;dr bs.

meh.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This post will probably get deleted/removed as well since I'm voicing a negative opinion on the moderating practices of this forum. However, I decided to write what was on my mind. In this country I'm alledgedly allowed to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently not, and I don't see what would lead you to this conclusion. You seem to know why your posts were deleted...and you don't claim it to be because you expressed a negative opinion of a mod. Care to elaborate as to why you think your latest thread would be deleted?
Old 04-16-2007, 01:05 AM

Haven is a pro. You can be sure he's not deleting posts on some internet nerd power trip. You otoh just suck.

MODS please delete thread, it sucks!

Edit/MH: Thank you. I won't delete the thread, (or OP might start another!), but I'll lock it now. (PM me if anyone wants it opened again for any valid reason.)
Old 04-16-2007, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Haven is a pro. You can be sure he's not deleting posts on some internet nerd power trip.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-16-2007, 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Haven is a pro. You can be sure (s)he's not deleting posts on some internet nerd power trip.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Closed Thread