Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2007, 05:08 AM

Default Re: who is this girl

Great, now she'll change up her play to improve herself and we all be poorer because of it. Thanks for leaking that info guy.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
#12007578 - 09/09/07 12:17 AM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply

Just a thought? Isnt it a good idea and somewhat of an advantage to cover people at the table so that when you do wake up with a hand you maximize your profit? Just a thought though... but you tell me...Youre the expert and Im an amateur... I must of just bought in for more because of my giantic ego right?! Not because its a strategic move... Or maybe I bought in for a large amount to compensate for your small....
Maybe after a few more posts like yours and I will become what you think of me... "a bitch" ...
Sincerely
Diana [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why are you implying he has a small penis?
Is it because you are stupid? Are you just trying to be mean, but just aren't too clever? Have you had sex with him?
Why would buying in for a big stack compensate for someone else's small penis size? If anything, it would compensate for something YOU are lacking, wouldn't it?
Old 09-21-2007, 09:46 AM

Default Re: who is this girl, Who CARES?

Really!?!?! Come on people, settle down.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Great, now she'll change up her play to improve herself and we all be poorer because of it. Thanks for leaking that info guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, i really doubt all of a sudden she's going to start calling off 3k with JUST ONE PAIR just because some kid she thinks called her a bitch told her she messed up a hand.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, i really doubt all of a sudden she's going to start calling off 3k with JUST ONE PAIR just because some kid she thinks called her a bitch told her she messed up a hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he just "guy" you.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:30 PM

FF,

She is ten times the player, poster, and person you will ever be. Why don't you go back to your parent's basement instead of coming here and insulting beautiful and talented women you are jealous of?
Old 09-23-2007, 04:10 PM

There is a D-Nguyen on waitlist at stars right now for $100/200 NL with TuamLam. So now you can see how she really plays.

Nevermind, it was just one of those itdiots who sits on waitlist and then never sits in when their turn comes.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:01 PM

She was hanging around Shawn Sheikhan frequently at the WSOP this year.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:21 PM

Wow, you guys are really out to get her for some reason. I guess gossip doesn't follow morality - she's a poker player y'all...if she doesn't rub you the right way relax...it's not like she's your best friend. I have played with her regularly ( and being a girl) I can honestly say she is a good looking girl. There's no doubt about her wit as well. She does have an aggression to her play - but it suits her. It makes me roll my eyes with people in this post who are clearly projecting their own issues and insecurities on this poor girl.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FF,

She is ten times the player, poster, and person you will ever be. Why don't you go back to your parent's basement instead of coming here and insulting beautiful and talented women you are jealous of?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL is that just the generic insult these days for any poster on an internet poker forum? so lame... i bet ff would kick your ass at verbal sparring.