Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2007, 12:05 PM

Default My Fault?! You Fish!!!

Recently on an excursion into my local town of Shrewsbury (I live out in the country in England- lot of strange people about..), I was luckily enough to experience some of the most advanced driving skills I have ever seen/ been hit by.
In the multi-storey car park, I was second in a line of 4 cars. We were all driving up the car park as the spaces of the lower floors were full, when low and behold a space appeared on the third floor. The car in front drove past the space (observant fellow), then decided to stop and reverses to presumably park there. She put her car into reverse and so I followed suit to reverse so she could have more room. as I was looking around to ensure I didn't hit the car behind me I hear my passenger scream/pray as she came hurtling into the front of my car, reversing at speeds most people don’t tend to do whilst in forward motion in car parks- EVEN WHEN THEY CAN F**KING SEE THE ROAD AHEAD!!!
[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
We got out and checked the cars, luckily no damage was caused (thank god for bumpers), and as such I didn't see the need to make a big deal out of it (though she was rather large). I refrained from asking her if she knew what those shiny objects that adorn the inside and wings of cars were for and tried to keep the affair as pleasant as possible. Just before we were about to get going she remarked about how she would not like to be a passenger in my car due to my poor driving skills, and how it was my fault for not moving. And the obnoxious bitch didn’t even apologise.

Right so am I right in that it wasn’t my fault as my car was…well…stationary and all and she reversed into the afore mentioned car at quite a pace and even if I was trying to reverse out of the danger zone that encompasses this psycho driver, I would have to have hit the Mercedes behind?
Also how would anyone else respond to her conduct? Response welcome as I feel a little bit morally raped.
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2007, 12:08 PM

Default Re: My Fault?! You Fish!!!

develop neck pain, call your local barrister
Old 06-08-2007, 12:12 PM

After she was such a big bitch I am definitely reporting it. I hope you got her insurance info and name/phone number. It is 100% her fault.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:45 PM

i at least assume u got her plates? "whiplash" is definately +ev in this spot.