Old 07-01-2006, 05:28 PM
SackUp SackUp is offline

Location: Undefeated as a Lawyer!
Default Re: Russian MySpace saga continues; part 2, getting stranger by the mo

keep the pics coming. this is by far the best part of OOT w/o question.

i love how he asked to be self banned from OOT now.

HAHAHAHHA
Old 07-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Linksys Linksys is offline

those eastern european girls sure love capitalism now, don't they? they're just jealous of americans, perhaps.

edit: omg just saw the trainwreck- or is it half trainwreck? either way- great photoshop work skeme.

Bad mistake on OP's part to post the girl's myspace. Didn't he know that a studious OOTer would check her friends list to find him?
Old 07-01-2006, 10:40 PM
suzzer99 suzzer99 is offline

Location: guuhhhn inner nets

This thread has brought me much mirth and amusement. Do we really have to ban WPR? Come on. You can't say he's not entertaining. These have been two of my favorite OOT threads in a long time.
Old 07-01-2006, 10:45 PM
[censored] [censored] is offline

Location: mortally hurting

suzzer,

these types are a one and done almost every time. they will often try to duplicate their original success but it never happens unless it's paperboy that guy is a F'N master

plus he asked to be banned via PM
Old 07-01-2006, 10:55 PM
Burdzthewurd Burdzthewurd is offline

Location: Taco on Oct. 30 hurrah

Because I am a very bored guy, I sent out this message to Vera (although I did not mention this situation at all, I'll assume enough 2p2ers gave her crap so she'd know I was pulling her chain):

Old 07-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Linksys Linksys is offline

[ QUOTE ]

Her reply:

RE: VoIP
Body: please don't contact me, FAT AND POOR person

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha she sure pwned you dude! Not. If you're so poor then how do you afford food to stay so fat?
Old 07-01-2006, 11:13 PM
tuq tuq is offline

Location: god for Mike Haven

Linksys,

Are you a former banned poster?

Reged: 06/28/06

You sure know a lot about OOT and its culture for someone who's been around for three days. I lurked for a couple of months so I'd give you a pass, but I also didn't tear off posts at the rate of 30/day when I finally did register, not to mention across multiple forums.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Madtown Madtown is offline

Location: whaaaaaaaaaat?

Before asking to be banned, wpr sent me a PM reading "[censored] you," I assume for listing him on my Culling ballot.

I'd like to take it back. The MSPaints in this thread are solid entertainment.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Linksys Linksys is offline

Never been banned. I had an account in 2004 and one in 05 I think, but i forgot the names as i quit gambling for awhile. i have lurked since then, reading posts in internet bonuses and oot almost every day.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:23 PM
LeatherFace LeatherFace is offline

Location: herkimer, ny

I usually don't do this but man YOU ARE SO FAT AND UGLY. DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET SOME ASS? LMAO hahaha. I mean you are fugly.

You must have looked like a complete tard when you told him your a kung fu master or whatever. I don't think you could even scare a chipmunk.