Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2007, 01:27 PM

Default Who owes you sex?

I'm a married guy, so the odds of ever being able to collect on things like this are basically zero, but for some reason, it makes me tingly inside to know that I have some sexual IOU's floating around out there.

Situation One (around 10 years ago): I am an IRC nerd and on IRC all the time. I have a fiance, but we already broke it off once, got back together and have broken it off again. I am heartbroken, confused, and life is sucking, and I'm thinking about crawling back to her to try again. I'm talking to a girl I know on IRC about this, and she frustratingly states that she will fly out to visit me and screw my brains out for a month straight if I stay away from my ex for a year. I do so, but never end up taking her up on payment, as I end up involved with someone else by then.

Situation two(8 years ago): Girl who is into me and we've hooked up in the past, but never really were girlfriend/boyfriend and I are talking, and she is explaining how much she totally loves giving blowjobs, and how, if I ever dumped the girlfriend I currently have, she'd be willing to come to my house to give me blowjobs every day. But the girlfriend became my wife, so no chance to capitalize on that one either.

Situation three(unsure timeline): Another IRC girl, we're very flirty, she calls me a few times (more long distance, boo!), and at one point tells me that whenever I want to fly out to visit her, I could do "anything and everything I want" to her. Not so much as a brag as she turned out to be a bit of a SIF.

Anyways, just kind of having these sexual IOU's in the back of my head is often a source of the 'warm fuzzies' regardless of the reality that I will never get to cash them in, and even if I tried, they're probably no longer valid. What about everyone else? Who "owes" you sex? Any fun stories?

Ray
Old 05-11-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Who owes you sex?

Nice blog. Move to BBV4Life, n00b.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice blog. Move to BBV4Life, n00b.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Ray
Old 05-11-2007, 01:32 PM

I'm not sure if this is standard or not, but a girl I knew in college claimed that whenever a guy lit a cigarette for a girl, she owed him 1/2 hour of sex and vice versa. She was pretty hot so obviously every time we went out to smoke I made sure to light her cigarette... that's at least a week of non-stop sex.

Also, there was this sort of so-so looking girl I was sleeping with periodically. She wanted to get serious, but she was at least 20lbs overweight and I am a bit shallow, so I told her I had met someone. She claims I owe her sex (will only happen drunk).

My girlfriend owes me an indefinite amount of sex... at this point we've been together for almost 3 years and we might as well be married. I have a better shot collecting on the "I lit your cigarette" sex.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:34 PM

I dont have anyone that "owes" me sex, but there are a few girls whove made it clear if im ever single again they want to [censored] my brains out. Does that count?

That doesnt give me warm fuzzies tho, that just makes me want to [censored] them.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if this is standard or not, but a girl I knew in college claimed that whenever a guy lit a cigarette for a girl, she owed him 1/2 hour of sex and vice versa. She was pretty hot so obviously every time we went out to smoke I made sure to light her cigarette... that's at least a week of non-stop sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you effed this girl, because she was basically asking you to.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:38 PM

i've probably made so many dudes look much better to a girl after i tried to throw some mack the girl's way, that they should probably all pitch in and get me a hooker or something.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you effed this girl, because she was basically asking you to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but only twice (maybe three times) before I ended up seeing another, easier girl briefly and then we ended up being "friends" which is weak sauce.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That doesnt give me warm fuzzies tho, that just makes me want to [censored] them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's a married thing. It's... comforting(?) to know that should this ultimate commitment fall through and life go to hell, well, there's still girls willing to slob your knob and screw your brains out at least.

Ray
Old 05-11-2007, 01:46 PM

Before you let yourself go ...