Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2007, 09:23 AM

Default John Esposito, 1999 WSOP LHE Bracelet Winner.............

...........is a big fat chicken.

A cleary drunk and amorous John Esposito was seen at the bar outside the Bellagio poker room at approximately 3am on Wednesday, July 4, 2007. He eyed two young gals across the bar, and struck up a conversation with them. Adjacent to these young gals were several young men (all in their early 20's, except for one fat old dude in his mid 30's). The presence of these young men did nothing to deter Mr. Esposito. So, armed with his 1999 WSOP bracelet and horrificly cheesy pinky-ring, he mosied his was across the bar toward these women. Unbeknownst to Mr. Esposito, these young gals were with the young men, and were positively horrified at his advance. One is the wife of one of the guys, and the other is a long-time girlfriend of another. Words are exchanged, pleasant for the most part, and then Mr. Esposito returns to the other side of the bar.

Somehow a conversation about poker is started (about stud8 for some drunken reason), and Mr. Esposito says that he is playing 300/600 stud8 in the high limit area, and we are all welcome to join him. A collection is taken and one of the young men counts up our funds and says, "We have $126." I, being old and well educated, refuse to believe this and tell him that I will count the dollars. We actually have $80. One guy asks, "Is that enough for a buy-in?" More somewhat childish bantar is thrown around, and then the real [censored]-waving begins. Mr. Esposito proposes that he play a heads-up limit hold'em freezeout for $100,000, after all, that is what he won his bracelet in. He says that we should "lock-up" the money right now, and he will come back tomorrow at 4pm to play. He does not want to waste his time if this is all BS, so he wants the money locked up. The group of young men scatter like cockroaches in the kitchen of a recently illuminated Vietnamese restaurant. Some to their player's accounts at Bellagio, others to their room safes. One of the young men is staying at MGM, so he gets in the cab line to go get his money. While in the cab line, he sees Mr. Esposito, not going to his Bellagio box to get $100k like he claimed, but rather tearing out of the Bellagio like a bat out of hell. Clearly Mr. Esposito is scared to play heads-up limit hold'em against some drunken morons from Minnesota. Any man who wears a pinky ring would not back down from a challenge that he himself initiated. Are you a man, John Esposito? If so, get your money on the table. If not, turn in your pinky ring at the nearest pawn shop and don't ever show your face in the Bellagio again you chicken-[censored].
Old 07-04-2007, 09:57 AM

Default Re: John Esposito, 1999 WSOP LHE Bracelet Winner.............

john esposito is one pansyass pansy. that was goign to be the easiest monies ive ever made. but then that pansyass pansy pussed out. i am disappointed to say the least.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:12 AM

please tell me you are putting petri in this game to play him huhu
Old 07-04-2007, 10:21 AM

ready for part 2!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:36 AM

Very good read.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
please tell me you are putting petri in this game to play him huhu

[/ QUOTE ]

CMO was gonna play him. he is much better than me. though i'm sure i'd be ++++EV against that donkey too.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:46 AM

My favorite part -

(all in their early 20's, except for one fat old dude in his mid 30's)

A 41, I guess that makes me ancient.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:08 AM

he was talking about himself, so you can take it with a grain of salt. which MN-ans were there? SP obviously and PB. Who else, OOC?
Old 07-04-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he was talking about himself, so you can take it with a grain of salt. which MN-ans were there? SP obviously and PB. Who else, OOC?

[/ QUOTE ]

are we counting finland and canada as minnesota now?
Old 07-04-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are we counting finland and canada as minnesota now?

[/ QUOTE ]

minnesota = canada jr.