Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 07:32 PM

Default Good Vegas club to go to on Monday night?

Hey do any of you guys know of a good bar/club to go to on a Monday night? Basically a couple friends and I are trying to get some drinks and meet some girls. Unfortunately, Pure and Moon are both closed for Monday.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Good Vegas club to go to on Monday night?

It appears the ones that are open on Monday are:

Jet @ Mirage
Voodoo Lounge @ Rio
Ghostbar @ Palms
Coyote Ugly @ New York New York
Rock House Bar @ Imperial Palace
Foundation Room @ Mandalay Bay
Lure @ Wynn Las Vegas
IBar @ Rio
Ivan Kanes Forty Deuce @ Mandalay Bay
Mist @ Treasure Island
Old 07-09-2007, 09:07 PM

I think going to Jet on a Monday night is the "in" thing.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:14 PM

Rocks and rings baby:

http://www.magicantonio.com/rocks-n-....php?placeID=5
Old 07-09-2007, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rocks and rings baby:

http://www.magicantonio.com/rocks-n-....php?placeID=5

[/ QUOTE ]

It says the Foundation Room is "restricted"? Does that mean you need an invite or that you can just pay to get in?
Old 07-10-2007, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think going to Jet on a Monday night is the "in" thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is correct.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:51 PM

My two friends and I pregamed in the hotel room at Treasure Island and then grabbed a drink at Mist. That bar pretty much sucks; it was tiny and you couldn't sit anywhere because everything was reserved.

We then went over to the Mirage around 9:30pm. We ask some guy at the door about the Jet club and he suggests that we get a table. So there is a 2 bottle minimum with each bottle starting at $375... wtf. But he said we could just do one bottle and we said we would. We had to wait around the hotel till 10:30 when it opened. Anyways we were standing in line for getting a table but then this Hispanic guy comes up and tells us he can get us in right now for $40 each. It felt like he might be trying to rip us off but it turned out he actually did know people there and was able to get us in bypassing the line. Because he got us in we decided it made no sense to pay much more for the bottle/table.

We got a couple of drinks and kind of wandered around the club for an hour or so as it got progressively more crowded. It was pretty good at the beginning; there was a lot of girls on the dance floor. The stripper pole dancing then took place. Some of these girls were incredibly athletic. One pretty much climbed into the rafters during her act, lol. The winner supposively took home 10k. After the competetion the bar got so crowded that we decided to leave... I'm so glad we did not pay for a table/bottle service as it is a huge rip off. Overall, Jet was a pretty good time.

We then made our way back to Treasure Island and I registered my 3 friends for a $60 sit and go there that had 20 people in it. I was so drunk at that point that I didn't care about entering everyone. I got 3rd for $300 and one of my friends got 1st for $600 (he then shipped me $100) so I actually ended up despite paying for 4 people.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
M After the competetion the bar got so crowded that we decided to leave... I'm so glad we did not pay for a table/bottle service as it is a huge rip off. Overall, Jet was a pretty good time.

[/ QUOTE ]

the table is a much bigger deal then the bottles imo. If you're going to get the cheapest bottles, they're are going to be crappy, but the table gives you a place to sit and chill, bring girls back to, talk, etc. Something you can try for the future if you don't care about the bottle, is telling your server you don't want bottles, but you'll take care of him. Giving him a few hundred up front, plus tips later on should usually do the trick.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:34 AM

I know I'm just a lameo non-baller from the midwest but I can't be the only one who would just want to go to a club and hang-out and thinks it's ridiculous to pay somebody a few hundred just to get to sit at a table.

I see so many recommendations over and over that a table is the only way to go.
Can some of the non bottle-service-elitests chime-in with their opinions on the clubs (or at least consider that viewpoint)?
As far as just paying a $20 cover or whatever and hanging out at the crowded bar for a few drinks and doing it that way what's the game-plan? Arrive super-early if you don't want to spend 2 hours in line I assume is one of the rules.

Stuff like that.

I understand that my viewpoint is different from those who insist that spending that much for a table and bottle-service is the ONLY way to do it.
But some of us aren't quite as rocks-and-rings as others and I'm guessing there are many more people who go to these clubs who don't get the bottle-service than do.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:23 AM

it depends on the club. Clubs like Pure are ALL about table service. Small dancefloor and not much else to do, + like 5 different types of VIP. Places like Light are less about the table service so you can have fun at places like those. It obv helps to get table service to get you noticed by broads, but unless the girl's a ridic gold digger I doubt she's gonna suck you off just for getting a table.

If you're gonna go to clubs without getting table, try to go early so you actually get in, and if not, just try to bribe the bouncer. Ask him if there's anyway he could help you bypass the line, he'll ask you how many guys, you tell him, and he should quote you a figure.
Closed Thread