Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 01:08 AM

Default Re: ***Official FTP Regs Thread***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any thoughts on jinoskp?

Seems to play alot.

[/ QUOTE ]

He *never* folds.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my stats he goes to showdown 38.6%, winning about 50%. That's about the correct percentage, not exceptionally high.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:15 AM

I agree. That's not his weakness
Old 09-28-2007, 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree. That's not his weakness

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually think he folds a little light on the turn, probably because he is playing about 9 tables at once. He must make a killing in RB, but I try to screwplay him some because I know he can't pay as much attention to our table.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:18 PM

LegoPoker Hand History Converter 3.0 BETA 1.0

We are pleased to release our first BETA version of the new hand history converter. Note that some modes are currently not available and won't be until we get the "Convert" mode completed (So the "customize", "store", and "email" modes will not be functional yet).

Currently only 2 sites are supported, but this will change by tomorrow. For now, we have full support for Poker Stars and Full Tilt. This should be a good start for the BETA testers to weed out the big bugs while we work on more sites.

Limit, NL, PL, SNGs, and MTTs are all working on the major tests we completed.

If you run into ANY problems at all (even the smallest issue) we NEED you to tell us. If you don't tell us, we may not ever be aware of the problem.

Again, thank you to all who participate in this beta testing, and we hope you enjoy it!

http://www.legopoker.com/hhbeta/

IF you find any problems/bugs/whatever, please use the below thread for communication. Thanks a LOT guys!!

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...c=#Post12289251
Old 09-30-2007, 08:45 PM

Who are the players to avoid at .5/1??

RickRock is on my buddy list
Old 10-01-2007, 03:22 AM

8/16 and 10/20 guys, thoughts on frozendeck?

I see him on FTP and AP, and in my DB he losing over a decent sample, and his stats are kind of laggy (not crazy though like 38/27 or so).

I see him playing a lot of tables on both sites, so I figure he must be decent. so any thoughts on him?
Old 10-01-2007, 07:42 AM

Any toughts on Godess Tyche ? playing 2/4 but saw him/her playing 8/16.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:20 AM

frozendeck probably gets most of his numbers from defending the blinds religiously and stealing with any Ace and any King from both the CO and button. He probably also does things like 3bets TJs routine. And I'm guessing he overlimps or raises any suited connector/suited King or Ace.

If he's on your right, I'd re-steal light and re-isolate light. On your left, I'd cap/lead lighter than usual and steal less since he plays well postflop. I'd also observe what he does after cold calling from the sb.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
frozendeck probably gets most of his numbers from defending the blinds religiously and stealing with any Ace and any King from both the CO and button. He probably also does things like 3bets TJs routine. And I'm guessing he overlimps or raises any suited connector/suited King or Ace.

If he's on your right, I'd re-steal light and re-isolate light. On your left, I'd cap/lead lighter than usual and steal less since he plays well postflop. I'd also observe what he does after cold calling from the sb.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that is what I thought. Anyone running at his numbers who is either winning or not losing too much is a dangerous LAG in my book. Even if they are losing long term not someone you want to your left. I think he was tilting last night though because I saw make some horrible postflop spews, and then I two outed him in a spot and that was the 3rd or 4th buy-in I saw him go through.

I'll probably plan on moving if he sits to my left in the future. Thanks for the info, going down into my notes. Also if anyone wants my thoughts on guys from 5/10 - 10/20 I can share what I think, but I tend to play after 12am so I may not run into the same regs you guys always see.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:18 AM

can someone do me a favor and summarize this whole "iron man" thing? i 3-4 table 5/10 30 hours a week, would it be a good idea to try to play every day to get bonii? do these bonii detract from your rakeback? etc. etc.

thanks i'm lazy.