Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 01:00 PM

Default Re: The Ljubljana Conspiracy.

I think it is common knowledge that Abdul Jalib is an alias. I think his real name is Michael Hall.

My assumption has always been that Angelina is an alias for Izmet Fekali.

I do think it is interesting that Louie Landale is part of Project Mayhem. He used to post here a lot, but I haven't seen him here in a while.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's fairly apparent that Angelina is the very first gimmick account on 2+2, opened by none other than DS himself. NH Mr. DS.

jvs

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. http://www.fekali.com:3455/26/21

I could see David hring a model, but the whole multiple monitor set-up and Paradise Poker is definately NOT David's work.

It is becoming clear how the Ljubljana connection fits togethor. David Sklansky's joke now makes sense.

Certainly it would appear that "Addul Jalib" moved to Ljubljana to be with his friend Izmet, and that this preceeded his divorce to Tonga. Angelina's existence and status in this is still obscure.

However, the main issue is still untouched. How does DERB fit in with all this? The main hypothesis is that he is, in fact, Abdul Jalib or a creation of Abdul, with his, in the words of Angelina:

"refusal to accept Sklansky as an authority on hold'em ... renegade and a free mind".
Old 11-09-2005, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Except there really is a regular player on Paradise poker who is named Angelina.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she just playing NL? Care to eloborate on strategy?

I need to calm down about this, I just knocked myself into Pooh-Bah status, what with all the frenzied excitement [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 01:12 PM

Two things:

-A person or group of people has put a lot of energy into making stuff about Izmet Fekali and related individuals. It's pretty funny and people have fallen for all kinds of stuff.
-There is still a person, using a seemingly suicidal strategy, destroying the high-limit games.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:34 PM

Whatever is actually going on, this is one of the cooler things I've ever experienced, and I can't for the life of me figure out why.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:55 PM

This has all the makings of a DaVinci code style bestseller.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:04 PM

My theory is that the whole incident of Abdul getting kicked off the 2+2 boards was staged, and it was just the beginning of a nefarious plot to take over both the poker world and an eastern European country. As S & M realized Abdul was getting closer and closer to the "truth," they realized they only had two options: have some Vegas heavies deal with him, or take him into the fold.

David, Mason, and Abdul have been working together for years to develop a dominant poker strategy superior to the strategy described in their books. Verily, a strategy that in fact preys on both the robotic players who utiize the theory outlined in 2+2's catalog of poker knowledge and the fish who swim in these shark filled waters.

Derb is the result of those efforts. Fear the Derb.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
4) Angelina Fekali, one of the earliest registered members on 2+2, suddenly appears and makes only her 4th ever post in one of the DERB threads, in response to a cryptic David Sklansky "Joke". The tone of the post would suggest some connection between Angelina Fekali and David Sklansky.

[/ QUOTE ]

angelina posted quite often before the split, fwiw.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This has all the makings of a DaVinci code style bestseller.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or a TV series.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The whole DERB thing is now utterly out of control, so I apologise for making matters worse. See the recent threads in Mid/High Limit for background.

1) DERB comes from Ljubljana, Slovenia. He has a somewhat questionable style of play, yet is a suprisingly big winner at the high stakes limit partypoker games.

2) Andrew Prock, who started the recent "DERB" thread is part of "Project Mayhem", based in, you guessed it, Ljubljana. However, when this was pointed out to him in the DERB thread, he stopped responding.

3) Other Project Mayhem members include Abdul Jalib and Izmet Fekali.

4) The "Fekali family" are from Ljubljana, and Abdul Jalib apparantly moved there.

4) Angelina Fekali, one of the earliest registered members on 2+2, suddenly appears and makes only her 4th ever post in one of the DERB threads, in response to a cryptic David Sklansky "Joke". The tone of the post would suggest some connection between Angelina Fekali and David Sklansky.

There are numerous unanswered questions concerning the Ljubljana connection. Is DERB part of "Project Mayhem" and linked to the Fekali's and Abdul Jalib? Are the Fekali's a real family or just the invention of a fertile imagination? I think Abdul Jalib may just be an alias itself? Who is Tonda? Tonda Hall? What does Andy Prock and David Sklansky know that the rest of us don't?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe you left out the whole communism angle of the conspiracy.