Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 01:38 AM

Default Friends of Tony Shelton

Dear twoplustwo. Please allow this post. Tony needs the help and you will be possibly saving his life. Thanks, Mason
=================================

This post will hopefully reach the one in twenty people that can help Tony Shelton.
For you who know Tony he has done a lot for the WSOP and for poker and for poker players/dealers down on their luck.

Tony is in bad shape. He needs cash to help him get by until Feb, 2008. That's win he will work for some people who will open a poker dealer school in a whole bunch of states.

Basically, Tony Shelton suffering from a blood disease that most likely will lead to Leukemia. He also has a bone disease that makes it so he can't walk very far. He gets Social Security. He has depended on seasonal work at poker tournaments for the past several years, primarily the World Series of Poker. This year Tony was fired with a few other management people because the dealers they trained couldn't deal. Tony says he got a raw deal to be fired in this bunch. You that know Tony knows he wouldn't let a dealer loose unless they could deal. They fired Tony and a bunch of his assistants and a truckload of dealers. He depended on this money along with his SS. He felt betrayed and crushed.

He is near being destitute as next week he will be evicted, not to mention Nevada Power will shut him down.

To those of you reading that know Tony he did a lot of favors for YOU over the years, so please, help this guy out. Tony is near 71 years old. I fact, I ran into him at Binion's on Oct 19th. He had a cane and was all dressed up. He drove there because someone was doing an article on him or something. I enjoyed my few moments the we spoke as he stood near the Wall of Champions.

The former Rosanne Stanley has put his silver anniversary WSOP program signed by over twenty poker players, including Johnny Moss, on eBay. Tony's asking price is $3000. Man, can he use that.

Here is Tony's phone number 702-395-2182. He lives near Rainbow Blvd and Cheyenne. Please, to the very few that can help, call him and ask how you can fund him to take care of his bills for a few months.

His copay's have gotten the best of his money. He needs help with the notch between his SS and getting his desk job with this new company training dealers.

Doyle? Mike Sexton? Nolan? And all you other guys and gals please call Tony ASAP. I mean it when I say YOU WILL be saving his life. If he is thrown on the street it's all over.

ASAP! Tony needs to cal in some markers. As in the next few days. God Bless the ones that send Tony money.

Again, I urge you to call the legendary Tony Shelton NOW!
Old 11-04-2007, 02:30 AM

Default Re: Friends of Tony Shelton

I can't do anything monetarily for Tony, but I will personally attest to the face that Tony is, and has always been, a true class act.

My best wishes to him.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:03 AM

Default Re: Friends of Tony Shelton

Best Wishes, Get Better Tony.
Closed Thread