FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2007, 01:49 AM

Default Re: hit two pair turn check raise super DEEP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
against a player described as tough/tight i dont like the pf call. i think pf calls like this OOP are one of the biggest leaks of the current crop of players. calls like this OOP are reserved for players who will go broke w/ tptk and overpairs not the player described

[/ QUOTE ]

nitacular.

[/ QUOTE ]

if mr. gambool is in L.A. (as the name implies) ive been playing in said game (and its earlier equivalents) for the past 20 years and have had time to see thousands of players come and go. many of whom like to call my pfr's w/ crap hands oop for the "implied odds" only to find its not so fun to play tough solid properly bankrolled players oop. some learn some dont...you obviously havent.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, so your argument is that you've been playing 20 years therefore I should take your word as god. the funny thing is that unless you play online also i've probably played way more hands than you also.

[/ QUOTE ]

take my word as god because as far as you're concerned i am god. the better players on this forum can follow the logic of the arguement and make a well thought out counter arguement if they like.