dominate SH 200 unlimited 76 20.65%
grind 2/4 - 5/10 SH min bet hold them 20 5.43%
shortstack wherever HIV is 96 26.09%
PPBJ 82 22.28%
BASTARD 67 18.21%
Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2007, 05:18 AM

Default Re: life as we know it

Goofy you sound like you're already in love. I wonder how bad your crush will be by the 28th.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Goofy you sound like you're already in love. I wonder how bad your crush will be by the 28th.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-17-2007, 07:58 AM

For real Goofy you're sounding way too into this chick already. She tested you with the juggling/shuffling of her "schedule" and you jumped at each opportunity to do whatever works for her. If she's any kind of player at all, she knows she's got you by the balls. She's just teasing you with the "2 hour" comment to get you even more worked up.

Chicks who can bust your balls in a fun/flirty way are awesome though, so if you gotta go out like a punk, at least you chose the best kind of gal to do the dirty work. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2007, 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's an issue for sure. That's why you should always try to see people asap. No time to think about anything. Especially if you usually tend to *prepare* dates.

And I agree with /0, GA knows his job. The phone line is so classic.

I also have a question about you american people : when you try to get in a long-term relationship, is it true that you have to wait for weeks to have sex ? I' surer this is a grey area, but when I read posts about going out w/girls it seems to be this way. How do things work ?

BTW if you have questions about sexytime in France I'm all yours.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:06 AM

I once shagged a girl in Texas
Old 10-17-2007, 10:11 AM

Default world shut yr mouth

Answer key:

dbz: Thanks, but even tho I know whats up I still do not know-- How to find true love? Perhaps you could assist me by becoming my facebook buddy?

balooh: Wisdom is not to be written or passed on, but only sweated out from the cold scrum of dreams, and mornings. PS how is the online dates going?

goofy: Sigh. Still, bowling is ok as long as there is beer. The problem is that's too long for a first date.
A first date is just a hi how are you. You don't expect anything out of it. You don't try to fk or even kiss necessarily...it's just for you to impress her with your cool casual style and charm and winning nature. The higher your expectations are, the worse you come off. This happens EVERY TIME. Anyway, now you've got a tough situation because she's worried that you are going to monopolize her time. She's afraid that she won't be able to get away if you suck, which is why chicks love speed dating. Anyway, come up with something you've gotta do the next morning. Call or text her to change the time to just a little earlier (if you made it 7, change it to 6 or 6:30) because you have to get back to sf and do something and you can't stay out that late. That lets her know that 1. you are not expecting to sleep with her (which might be a problem if she wants to lol, but then she gets to convince you otherwise) AND 2. You're not gonna hang around all night creeping her out. Make sure to stress your going home earliness all night, "just one frame, etc" Then if its going well SHE can try to convince YOU to stay.

Also, when she told you she was coming down for a family reunion that weekend, you could have gone with: "Oh that sounds fun what are you doing? (she talks) Oh well if you have a second we could catch a coffee at ______? No, ok how about next week?" Doesn't sound desperate and is good because it provides boundries. But w/e. Now go meet more chicks so you can be less nervous on this date.

Evan: What's the tilt from? My antics or goofy's or both?

All: I bootycalled the vegan last night even tho I was dead tired...we went to this annoying underground brewpub and watched coked-up artschool students dance in their booths to no music. I'm trying to have a conversation but I just keep picturing my love, Gradschool girl's, face. Right before we leave she texts me, and i run to the bathroom to write back. Maybe she wants to talk but I can't...I'mgoing to call her tonight I guess, tho I feel very hopeless about what we can say.

Goofy told me to take my own advice though...I'm going to pretend to have something to do or some reason to go through her state go I can go visit her. If she figures it out, so what? Unlike in goofy's case we know each-other so well she won't think I'm a creepo...not to say that she likes me as much as I like her...I suspect she doesn't.

Anyway, enough emo, more gross sex stories.

After cumming in the vegan last night while she rode on top of me we made out for a little bit and eventually she slid up onto my face and I ate her out...suddenly I realized I had a mouthful of my own spoo. WTF! I didnt want to be rude, but there's no way in hell I was swallowing that, so I just quickly turned my head and pushed it out into her pillow.

So it's official boys, I spit. Just fyi (sorry nation!).
Old 10-17-2007, 10:30 AM

Default Re: world shut yr mouth

[ QUOTE ]

After cumming in the vegan last night while she rode on top of me we made out for a little bit and eventually she slid up onto my face and I ate her out...suddenly I realized I had a mouthful of my own spoo. WTF! I didnt want to be rude, but there's no way in hell I was swallowing that, so I just quickly turned my head and pushed it out into her pillow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Annnnnnd there goes today's breakfast. Gawd
Old 10-17-2007, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA. Us married guys never have to worry about that. We just roll over and go to sleep afterwards.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Answer key:

balooh: Wisdom is not to be written or passed on, but only sweated out from the cold scrum of dreams, and mornings. PS how is the online dates going?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh.. not quite sure what you mean. I'm not online dating anyone that I know of. Actually trying to avoid dating at all in the foreseeable future. And about your wisdom: I need more cold scrum gatherings from my dreams -- will work on that.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. How can you NOT be cognizant of the fact that your spunk went SOMEwhere? Nazzzzzty. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2007, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Hmm, yeah, that's the grossest thing I've heard in a while. Does that officially count as getting snowballed?

Besides that, GA's advice is pretty solid for the most part.

Just one thing to add for Goofy: Learn how to dance, duder. For real. A few years ago, I used to never dance, thinking it was gay or something. So stupid. Trust me, even if you are only decent at dancing, it will lead to insta-sex. Girls LOVE a guy who dances. It's all about confidence, and once you have that, you're golden.