Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2007, 10:53 AM

Default rakerebate.net Jan. rake back payment Absolute Poker

My rakeback from RakeRebate.net for Jan. at Absolute Poker has not been paid ...

After contacting Rakerebate.net, they seem to want to blame AB ... and they are awaiting a response from someone at AB ...

Is this reasonable?

How long should I wait B4 getting concerned about my rake back payment for January, 07 ?
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
regards ...

nobody1
Old 02-25-2007, 11:07 AM

Default Re: rakerebate.net Jan. rake back payment Absolute Poker

You should wait forever because RR.net is not going to rob you. If they say its APs fault I believe them.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:11 AM

lol ... forever is a long time ... isn't it?
Old 02-25-2007, 11:51 AM

Not really sure why this was posted here. Was the email from us not good enough of an answer?

We do not have any records of payment made to players as AP are processing them for us - as we told you. So when you email us with a complaint we have to contact AP first to get the matter resolved. Is this not reasonable?

The posters of this forum has developed a bad habit of bashing affiliates without contacting them first or when they are not satisfied with the first answer given to them.

Regards,
Thomas
RakeRebate.net
Old 02-25-2007, 12:31 PM

" ... Not really sure why this was posted here. Was the email from us not good enough of an answer?

We do not have any records of payment made to players as AP are processing them for us - as we told you. So when you email us with a complaint we have to contact AP first to get the matter resolved. Is this not reasonable?

The posters of this forum has developed a bad habit of bashing affiliates without contacting them first or when they are not satisfied with the first answer given to them.

Regards,
Thomas
RakeRebate.net ..."

Your tone in this reply is really not appreciated.

I made a congenial inquiry here to see if this is normal ...

I have little experience with rakerebate.net and wanted 3rd party verification regarding this issue.

As I emailed you previously, I was concerned that you do not answer my emails directly from your web-site ( and I was logged-in) . And, I did review yahoo mails junk-folder. ... you did not respond to those emails. We are quite PC literate and did not appreciate your condescending reply...

When I emailed directly from my yahoo email server, you did respond with the response that " we will forward this to AP .." ...

My reasonable concern is the this rakeback agreement is between me and rakeback.net; and prior 2 payments processed in expected timeframe ( i.e. by 21st of following mo.). Putting blame on 3rd party is not how I handle customer problems ( I am in consumer service biz myself ).

Adding to concern, your website has not been updated and shows schedule for payments in January, not the February payment schedule.

Lets just get this problem resolved without further agitation...

regards....
Old 02-25-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1000% agreed. Starting threads like this need to be reserved for when you have been stiffed, not because an automatic rakeback system is late.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:34 AM

Yes, it is reasonable. Relax a little and be patient. I've had nothing but awesome dealings with rakerebate.net.