Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2006, 11:50 AM

Default A Couple of Props I like Today

First week of betting real money on NFL props. I am sure this will be an experiment in pain.

Tomlinson under 88.5 rushing -115 He has failed to go over 11 of the last 19. Pittsburgh has held opponent to under a 88.5 yard rusher 18 of the last 23, including holding LT to under 88.5 last year in SD. No homefield edge for LT I can find.

J Walker under 70.5 recieving -110. He has covered in 2 of 3 games this year. However, one was a pretty fluke 80 yard play at the end of the ame. He is not catching very many balls and he faces a wicked defense this week.

Here are my other ones for the week that I but but dont feel very strongly

Fantasy. LJ over LT -157
Fantasy. Young over Lienart +115 I think Lienart gets killed today
Reggie Bush under 13.5 carries -120
Drew Bennett under 3.5 catches
First score KC -130 Does Arizona even score this game?
Lienart to throw int -150 I may as well sell my house and bet on Arizona since I already stacked on this game to get something for all the pain Denny caused me over the years
Giants v Wash. No FG over 43.5 -105 Statistical analysis says it is unlikely

One terrible one I cant believe I made:

McNabb rushing v Owen receptions -1.5 -130 Absolutely terrible bet. I made it before seeing NcNabb runs an average of 4 times a game.
Old 10-08-2006, 12:29 PM

Default Re: A Couple of Props I like Today

The Steeler are coming off a bye and were strong against Rudi Johnson, allowing only 47 yards on 19 carries. Marty will run the ball, even if he is behind. 89 yards is too low for me to bet it, though I lean to the Steelers holding LT to under 89 yards.

Javon Walker is getting more balls as Rod Smith has had concussions and the Broncos don't trust the other receivers. If the Broncos get down, they are going to throw it down field, which means to Javon Walker. I like the over here, especially after a bye week on Monday night. The weather may be a factor, though, so I would not bet it until Monday afternoon at the earliest.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:22 PM

Default I have never loved anyone more.....

....than I love Denny Green. I owe him so much. He had his opponent reeling with no answers for his attack. Instead of going for the kill, he shows his love for me my going to his 90s Viking philosophy by taking zero risks. Simple run....simple run.....short pass.....simple run....

His opponent played its worst game possible and he still loses.

God I love him so much. Thank you for the 7 units I shouldnt have had.

3 and 2 on props with LJ v LT looking good. 2 going tonight.

I have decided I am a complete digenerate. When LJ went down I was very very concern....that my team wouldnt cover.