Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2007, 12:59 AM

Default Re: New Software Announcement – Smart Buddy,the universal poker buddy

[ QUOTE ]
I've been having trouble with the software, and have been in contact with support over the past 24 hours. I finally nailed down what the program was doing.

Let's say buddy #1 is on tables A, B, C, and D. SB is only listing that buddy on tables A, B & C but not table D. When the software updates, it lists that buddy on table D, but not tables A, B & C. The next time it updates, it reverses again, so that I never have a complete picture of which buddies are sittng where.

Also, the software seems to update the status of my buddies about twice as often, but this could just be me noticing the updates more often, since the list changes *every* time the software updates.

Like I said, I'm already in contact with support - but if anybody else is having the same problem, I'm sure they'd appreciate hearing about it.

While I'm at it, some feature requests.

- With the addition of tournaments, my lists are severly cluttered. A way (preferably several customizable ways) to sort and display the list would be very welcome.

- The ability to drag and drop multiples with ctrl-click, or to select a group of buddies with shift-click. On a related note, I should be able to drop a buddy from one list anywhere in another list, without having to drop it in the header of the list. If I'm redoing my lists, it's a pain to have to try to get to the top of a long list.

- Small bug. When adding a new buddy while the software is updating I get an error message, but the buddy is still added.

Great program! Looking foward to improvements!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am having the same issue. Every update every fish that is online is either going offline or going online.

From some reason one update is picking up half the tables and next get the other half and so on.

Any idea when this will be fixed becuase the program is almost unusable.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:18 AM

The buddy list hasn't been very reliable for me lately. People im sitting at a table with will go on and offline, and players that are listed as offline will be sitting next to me playing. I've been finding players online when the buddy list shows them offline.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:19 AM

I have already subscribed to it. But I am having a problem launching it altogether. I installed it reinstalled it several times it is still not working. When I click on the icon, nothing happens, but when there is an update it just downloads the update and then it dies. Knowing that it was working just fine on my laptop and not on the new desktop. Both have Windows XP. What to do?

P.S. i wrote to customer support and said it was a firewall problem, I turned off all the virus softwares and nothing happened.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The buddy list hasn't been very reliable for me lately. People im sitting at a table with will go on and offline, and players that are listed as offline will be sitting next to me playing. I've been finding players online when the buddy list shows them offline.

[/ QUOTE ]

Support has notified me that they have replicated the problem on one of their test boxes, and they are working on it.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:59 PM

I hope it's fixed quickly. The information has been inaccurate since the last update and it crashes constantly, making the program worthless. I don't recommend anyone try it in its current state.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:58 AM

Still not working for me, either.

Another feature request - an indicator of how long our buddies have been seated at a site/table.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:07 AM

That’s a great feature, I will add that to the list. Sorry about the problems you are having, we have had a huge influx of new users as well as the added support for MTT’s and SNG’s put a lot of strain on our systems. With the new shipment we should have everything back to normal in the next day or two, maybe sooner.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:43 AM

Just completed the upgrade; everything should be running smoothly. Let me know if you have any issues.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:49 PM

Much better now, thank you. Now that the important stuff is fixed, how about shrinking that big-ass banner at the top? For example, look at what I put together with my mad MSPaint skillz.

Old 07-30-2007, 03:07 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement – Smart Buddy,the universal poker buddy list

I tried it last night and i like it...It ran smoothly and I imagine that any wrinkles will get ironed out..