Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2006, 07:03 AM

Default Re: What Specific Policies Would You Inact?

uh-oh, well i'd still run as a democrat!
Old 05-05-2006, 07:18 AM

I would order the military to execute all the members of the house, senate, and supreme court. I would then create an authoritarian state. Once my power was consolodated I would invade Canada, Mexico, and the rest of Central America. I would then plunder their resources and enslave their citizens to fund my war machine which I would then turn on France. I would do this until France is destroyed. After that I would commit suicide to free my Chakra from my body and proceed to catch up with the spaceship that is following the Hale Bopp comet to achieve my true power. Once my true power is achieved, I will then do battle with Xenu and return to earth and free humanity from bondage.

After Humanity is free from bondage I will destroy Luxemburg. Once all my goals are achieved I will retire to the Texas country side and declare war on fire ants. I got my magnafying glass ready.
Old 05-05-2006, 07:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
uh-oh, well i'd still run as a democrat!

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason why I think it is the Libertarian Party instead of the Democratic Party is because of your first policy, to privatize eduction. To my knowledge the Democrats are in favor of maintaining public education. Early in his administration I believe Bush proposed a voucher system and many Democrats argued against it.

You later mentioned you desired to privatize other areas such as health care. Once again, I'm pretty sure the Democrats oppose this position.

Perhaps you are a libertarian in Democrat's clothing!
Old 05-05-2006, 07:57 AM

I am, at the very least i have libertarian sympathies. I'm not really a libertarian though as i think the "society" whatever tha means has a debt to people.

I'm a clinton sort of democrat, and i think the kind of democrat that could win office, because i believe in a lot of the same overarching goals as Democrats, but i'm not scared of capitalism.