Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2007, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interfac

does this program help get HH from tables you are just observing? i can't seem to do it on FT, but i do get the ones i am seated in.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
does this program help get HH from tables you are just observing? i can't seem to do it on FT, but i do get the ones i am seated in.

[/ QUOTE ]

On Full Tilt
Options...Hand History... check the "Save My Hand Histories"
Note the Current location of hand histories path.

On Poker Tracker:
File...Auto-Import Full Tilt Poiker Hand Histories...
Click on the Hnad History Folder location, and make sure it is pointing to the same locations as FT has it.

On the Observed Hands tab... select a database to import the hands to and Uncheck "Do not import observed hand history files at this time"

that should do it.
nano
Old 07-10-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interface

Version 0.38 7/10/07

1. Add 5 as another option for the Min # of players

Download zip file here .
Download self-extracting exe file here .
Documentation is here .
Old 07-31-2007, 11:11 AM

Hi, I just installed this software. Everything else works great but opening Omaha hi/lo tables don't seem to work at all. It doesn't do anything when I try to get it to open hi/lo tables.

This sucks a bit because i'm only interested in hi/lo tables [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Is it a bug or am i doing something wrong? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, I just installed this software. Everything else works great but opening Omaha hi/lo tables don't seem to work at all. It doesn't do anything when I try to get it to open hi/lo tables.

This sucks a bit because i'm only interested in hi/lo tables [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Is it a bug or am i doing something wrong? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I just tried playing a little h/l ring game and I tried opening a h/l sng. Things seemed to be working ok here. Let me know what isn't working for you. Are you playing ring games, sngs or tourneys? Please give me some more details about what you are trying.
nano
Old 07-31-2007, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I just tried playing a little h/l ring game and I tried opening a h/l sng. Things seemed to be working ok here. Let me know what isn't working for you. Are you playing ring games, sngs or tourneys? Please give me some more details about what you are trying.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, this is strange. Now it works perfectly and I'm not doing anything differently. I guess you should always try rebooting as a first solution to everything [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for excellent script.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i just tried the newest version and there is still a problem with duplicate tables opening in multiple user accounts. i opened up 16 tables fine in the first user area. then in the second user area, many of the same tables were opened. then same with the third user area.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suerte and trebek,
let me know if version 0.37 solves the problem you are seeing. I wasn't able to duplicate the problem here, but after checking the code I see how it might be happening.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

i've just started noticing this, but i've never paid attn befor now so i can't say whether it's always been happening or not. but i'm definitely seeing many tables being opened and staying open in multiple user areas.

i was poking around, and the one thing i noticed was this:

the tables that are open in multiple user areas are the tables with the larger icons. no idea what that indicates...

any idea what's going wrong?
Old 08-07-2007, 02:13 AM

Will this add your name to the wait list automatically?
Old 08-07-2007, 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Will this add your name to the wait list automatically?

[/ QUOTE ]

I looked into adding this ability but I believe it is problematic. If the software automatically Joins the wait list for you, and then you click on Unjoin, it would automatically join you again. Even if you close the table, you are still left on the waiting list. So in effect there would be no way to unjoin the table.
Let me know if you have an idea for another way to implement this that would avoid this problem.
nano
Old 08-08-2007, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i just tried the newest version and there is still a problem with duplicate tables opening in multiple user accounts. i opened up 16 tables fine in the first user area. then in the second user area, many of the same tables were opened. then same with the third user area.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suerte and trebek,
let me know if version 0.37 solves the problem you are seeing. I wasn't able to duplicate the problem here, but after checking the code I see how it might be happening.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

i've just started noticing this, but i've never paid attn befor now so i can't say whether it's always been happening or not. but i'm definitely seeing many tables being opened and staying open in multiple user areas.

i was poking around, and the one thing i noticed was this:

the tables that are open in multiple user areas are the tables with the larger icons. no idea what that indicates...

any idea what's going wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an odd one. At this point I don't have any idea what is causing it or a cure. I'll continue to look at it. If you see any other clues, let me know.

nano