Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2006, 08:53 PM

Default Re: So I got sucker-punched...

[ QUOTE ]
Just forget it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer is clear. This suggestion also makes you look less like a spoiled little bitch and more like you don't really give a [censored].

blake
Old 01-21-2006, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just forget it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer is clear. This suggestion also makes you look less like a spoiled little bitch and more like you don't really give a [censored].

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Elaborate. I got jacked for no reason, does looking for some form of retribution make me a spoiled little bitch? I was drinking and enjoying time with my friends and got assaulted.
Old 01-21-2006, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just forget it.

[/ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Elaborate. I got jacked for no reason, does looking for some form of retribution make me a spoiled little bitch? I was drinking and enjoying time with my friends and got assaulted.

[/ QUOTE ]

there's gotta be part of this story either a) you don't know or b) you're not telling us.

the third possibility is that this dude is a raving lunatic who clocked you for absolutely no reason, which is possible but less likely than either a) or b)
Old 01-21-2006, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just forget it.

[/ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's gotta be part of this story either a) you don't know or b) you're not telling us.

the third possibility is that this dude is a raving lunatic who clocked you for absolutely no reason, which is possible but less likely than either a) or b)

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason I didn't go to the cops already is because I'm still figuring out why this whole thing happened. Like I said earlier in the thread, my two friends that were inside when it happened said that it was just a totally random thing, that I didn't instigate it at all. The worst part is that I didn't know whether or not I did say something - it would be totally out of my character to start [censored] for no reason, but I couldn't be sure. That's why all I have is what my friends told me.

That eliminates option B. Trust me, when I'm wrong I'm man enough to admit it. Had I done something to start it, I don't think I would've been facing away either. Like I said, conversation to floor in 6 seconds or something.

The guy blew a .34 or something on a little portable breathalyzer we had at the party, so option C isn't as unlikely as you think, I don't believe.

Someone earlier in the thread said I should use this as a lesson to be a little more aware of my surroundings. In a friendly conversation at a party, the last thing I thought I'd have to do was be ready to throw down. Maybe I should from here on out. Just didn't feel like ending my night in an 8x8 room downtown.
Old 01-22-2006, 02:30 PM

Forget it. You were all drinking, who knows why he punched you, but he was some random. Its like avoiding going on tilt, except you have to fight the desire to rip his head off.
Old 01-21-2006, 04:32 PM

If he just punched you for no reason, I beat the living [censored] out of him. My friends would not have let him leave. Otherwise, I find him at a party and beat him worse than what he did to you.
Old 01-21-2006, 04:38 PM

Swallow your pride and let it go. If you're not hurt it's not worth it. If you ever happen to run into him again then you can scare the crap out of him, preferably in front of girls, or kick his ass.
Old 01-21-2006, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If her just punched you for no reason, I beat the living [censored] out of him. My friends would not have let him leave. Otherwise, I find him at a party and beat him worse than what he did to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

when i was a freshman in high school i was sucker-punched out of nowhere by a senior. he was a tall, gangly kid. i had to go to a plastic surgeon and get 16 stitches in my upper lip and the roof of my mouth scraped to replace the hole in my gumline. it was nasty.

my bestfriend's brother was a senior. him and his friends went to the kid's work (a mobile gas station) to rough him up since i was "under the weather" and even still probably couldn't do anything about it since at the time twice as small as the guy. my bestfriend's brothers buddy beat the crap out of this guy until he couldn't move anymore, the cops ended up showing and jail time was served.

my point is is that if there was going to be a retalliation for this incident it would have been that night, otherwise you are just hunting him down and you and your boys will go down for assault if you are caught. when the dust has cleared you usually don't want to stir things up again, it only gets more people hurt or in trouble.

just let it be as the scenario stands and take this as a lesson that you need to be a little more aware of your surroundings.
Old 01-21-2006, 04:49 PM

Tdarko,

I think you're right, that's why I haven't done anything. It just really pisses me off that this kid basically got away with it. Honestly, I'm surprised that I was the one telling my boys not to go after him until I figured out what happened. Back in the day I was a real hothead (like middle school) but I've grown way past that. I guess its just going to be one of those things where people who do stupid [censored] will get what's coming to them in the end.
Old 01-21-2006, 04:50 PM

Just stink-palm him.