Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 08:41 AM

Default Re: FTP Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't played on a weekend yet, so it will be interesting to see the standard of games when the fish come out, but man does Full Tilt play differently than party. I'm not sure it's necessarily tougher, but the regs are significantly more aggro. And what's with no one folding to 3-bets? Seriously, you guys have been regularly calling my 3-bets 100bb deep from out of position with suited aces and low suited connectors, and I've been pretty straight up with my 3-betting ranges.

It's been good fun, though. Maybe it's just a mistaken initial impression, but I've had some good battles with players and just enjoyed people playing really open aggro styles.

The flip side to that has been that you also seem to have a lot more pure nits, of the 12/8 variety.

Anyway, I guess I'll have to work out Full Tilt Shortcuts. Is it simple enough once you get used to it? I really don't see the need for anything apart from an auto reload script, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

sn?
Old 09-25-2007, 08:41 AM

PropositionMike
Old 09-25-2007, 09:12 AM

Everyone is aggro here [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, calling 3bets is the new 4 betting, or something like that. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

That said, it's amazing how many tagfish we have on the site. Seriously.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:18 AM

Can someone give me an idea, relative to right now, when FT's peak hours are?
Old 09-25-2007, 09:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone give me an idea, relative to right now, when FT's peak hours are?

[/ QUOTE ]

Peak as in most players on?

I can't do that, but I usually play from 1am cst til 5am cst and the games are usually pretty decent around that time. GL!
Old 09-25-2007, 09:24 AM

Thankyou kindly.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't played on a weekend yet, so it will be interesting to see the standard of games when the fish come out, but man does Full Tilt play differently than party. I'm not sure it's necessarily tougher, but the regs are significantly more aggro. And what's with no one folding to 3-bets? Seriously, you guys have been regularly calling my 3-bets 100bb deep from out of position with suited aces and low suited connectors, and I've been pretty straight up with my 3-betting ranges.

It's been good fun, though. Maybe it's just a mistaken initial impression, but I've had some good battles with players and just enjoyed people playing really open aggro styles.

The flip side to that has been that you also seem to have a lot more pure nits, of the 12/8 variety.

Anyway, I guess I'll have to work out Full Tilt Shortcuts. Is it simple enough once you get used to it? I really don't see the need for anything apart from an auto reload script, but when in Rome...

[/ QUOTE ]

sigh u just owned me in vid i had to rush through at like 3am this morning. i 4-bet u cold after the dude behind reraised and u shoves i folded. i hated making the laydown but bleh.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:36 PM

Has anybody else had a really hard time withdrawing from fulltilt?

I tried cashing out both through check and electronic transfer, and both times they declined the transaction. When I withdrew via check they said they declined it because they were still reviewing my information (had to send ID and power bill), eventhough I sent my info 2 days before trying to cash out. I like the games on full titl more but after this fiasco I think I might just stick to stars.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, I guess I'll have to work out Full Tilt Shortcuts. Is it simple enough once you get used to it? I really don't see the need for anything apart from an auto reload script, but when in Rome...

[/ QUOTE ]

sigh u just owned me in vid i had to rush through at like 3am this morning. i 4-bet u cold after the dude behind reraised and u shoves i folded. i hated making the laydown but bleh.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was at this table and was surprised at the 4bet/fold. fig u were making a video.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anybody else had a really hard time withdrawing from fulltilt?

I tried cashing out both through check and electronic transfer, and both times they declined the transaction. When I withdrew via check they said they declined it because they were still reviewing my information (had to send ID and power bill), eventhough I sent my info 2 days before trying to cash out. I like the games on full titl more but after this fiasco I think I might just stick to stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did 2K through electronic with no issues, but I'm still waiting for my test $100 electronic to come through ... that was 40 days ago and I haven't heard back from FTP support in a couple days ... fwiw, I never had any issues at all with checks ... got them like 6 days after making the request
Closed Thread