Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 12:09 AM

Default Re: *** Official Michigan Football 2007 Thread ***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
big10 football. L-O-L.

[/ QUOTE ]

please, UM may win more games this year than Bama does the next 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

if i knew you in real life I'd bet some decent money that bama wins a BCS bowl before mich. you might get there first, but you aint gonna win. ok im done trolling.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
big10 football. L-O-L.

[/ QUOTE ]

please, UM may win more games this year than Bama does the next 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

if i knew you in real life I'd bet some decent money that bama wins a BCS bowl before mich. you might get there first, but you aint gonna win. ok im done trolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

i will take this bet for any amount of money you want to put on the table, and it's really not even close
Old 07-31-2007, 02:50 AM

Yeah, it's about a month away and I'm already salivating over this season. 8 home games = 8 tailgates. Nothing like getting up at 8AM on a Saturday, getting a ride to the golf course, drinking til noon, then going to the stadium.

I gotta admit, Oregon scares me a bit. I think Michigan is the best team in the Big 10. The problem is that we need to keep running up the score because our defense won't win us games this year.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's about a month away and I'm already salivating over this season. 8 home games = 8 tailgates. Nothing like getting up at 8AM on a Saturday, getting a ride to the golf course, drinking til noon, then going to the stadium.

[/ QUOTE ]

life-long michigan fan here (located in ne ohio, to make it worse!), and made my first trip to the big house last year against central (?) michigan...

the golf course is heaven. never saw so many michigan fans in one place, especially here in ohio.

finally, of course, there's never been a weather delay at the stadium in 80 years, and my first time, we're stuck at the bottom of the bowl in a downpour...

either way, awesome, awesome experience.

go blue.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:30 PM

Obligatory Michigan Sucks, Go Bucks! post

Old 07-31-2007, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

life-long michigan fan here (located in ne ohio, to make it worse!), and made my first trip to the big house last year against central (?) michigan...

the golf course is heaven. never saw so many michigan fans in one place, especially here in ohio.

finally, of course, there's never been a weather delay at the stadium in 80 years, and my first time, we're stuck at the bottom of the bowl in a downpour...

go blue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that game was fun. The cold I got the next day was not fun however.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:13 PM

Big Michigan fan but I keep hoping for a dreadfull year just to be done with the coach. He plays it safe racks up enough wins fora good bowlgame but doesn't take the risks neccesary to be competitive with the top few teams. Even though the talent is there.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Big Michigan fan but I keep hoping for a dreadfull year just to be done with the coach. He plays it safe racks up enough wins fora good bowlgame but doesn't take the risks neccesary to be competitive with the top few teams. Even though the talent is there.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is beyond stupid. Lloyd is only going to coach for a few more years, if that, and a disastrous season would damage the program more than him leaving would help it, and him helping the program by leaving is highly debatable, at best. How could you ever hope for your team to have a [censored] season?
Old 07-31-2007, 03:42 PM

Just as a Michigan hater from the outside looking in on your season, my observation is that you won't have an all world offense. I just think you will hold yourselves back with LLLLLoyd as your coach. Your team is obviously stacked on offense...but I just don't see it happening.

Outside of that, have fun trouncing a weak ass notre dame squad. I will be crying the entire game.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

go blue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that game was fun. The cold I got the next day was not fun however.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, we were so drunk during the game, we didn't realize the sniffles until the last 15 minutes of the 3 hour drive home...

also, imagine...your first game ever in the stadium, and you have 1ST ROW SEATS! directly behind the michigan bench...i'm a teacher, and the football coach brings recruits up all the time, and he offered us his seats for the game...

walking down 78 rows to the bottom of the bowl was awesome, walking up every 30 minutes to pee wasn't...

about 10 minutes into the rain, we realized that 100,000 people were above us trying to get out, so we took our shirts off and figured [censored] it...