LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
BB: $54.7
UTG: $45.25
MP: $49.40
CO: $81.30
BTN: $39.45
Hero (SB): $48.9

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($0.75, 6 players)
UTG folds, MP folds, CO folds, BTN folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.75</font>, BB calls $1.25

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($3.5, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $2.50</font>, BB calls $2.50

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] ($8.5, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BB bets $6.25</font>, Hero calls $6.25

<font color="black">River:</font> 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] ($21, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BB bets $14</font>, Hero ??
Old 03-21-2007, 04:33 AM

Default Re: river decision?

I fold the river.

Turn is a pretty retarded spot as well, I might lead again but I'm not sure. Reasons for c/c?

Edit; on the river it looks like he's value betting, wouldn't be suprised to see 66 and maybe a set here.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:37 AM

I think I bet this turn. If he has TP or an overpair, I will take the pot down often and even if not, he will check behind on the river very often.

As played, I fold the river. His calling range in the BB is pretty wide, probably. So he could have a 6 or 9 or even a bigger pair here. You only beat smaller 2pairs and whiffed gutshot draws with QJ, KJ etc. But a TAG would probably take the free card on the turn with those hands.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I fold the river.

Turn is a pretty retarded spot as well, I might lead again but I'm not sure. Reasons for c/c?

[/ QUOTE ]

eehhhhhh, i was actually the villian in this hand w/ 33 =( (was tilting but from a different table). I'm pretty sure this was played poor on all fronts (especially mine). Yeah, villian's turn check didn't make sense to me, just wanted to see if my river bet was complete spew (given that the flop call was) against a tag.

Ok after another read this hand was completely retarded on my end... i can't think better hands villian would fold that I beat except possible jenky 2-pair and 44. (at the time i was thinking I could fold hands like A8s, A7s, A6s and possibly TT .... but i highly doubt taggy villian is cold-callin).
Old 03-21-2007, 04:49 AM

You would have folded out my TT, at least if I actually started using my brain outside the forums and at the tables... In reality, I probably would have called. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2007, 04:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I fold the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

eehhhhhh, i was actually the villian in this hand w/ 33 =( (was tilting but from a different table). I'm pretty sure this was played poor on all fronts (especially mine). Yeah, villian's turn check didn't make sense to me, just wanted to see if my river bet was complete spew (given that the flop call was) against a tag.

Ok after another read this hand was completely retarded on my end... i can't think better hands villian would fold that I beat except possible jenky 2-pair and 44. (at the time i was thinking I could fold hands like A8s, A7s, A6s and possibly TT .... but i highly doubt taggy villian is cold-callin).

[/ QUOTE ]
Bah why didn't I include my immediate thought that it was likely a PP from villain (you). [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah I dont like your flop call/turn bet, but the river isn't that bad. You fold out random draws/weak overpairs and sometimes a set/2p.