Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: Who Do You Fear on Party?

I also think Jemoinga deserves a mention.
Old 03-29-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also think Jemoinga deserves a mention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man that is one rock. I view him in the same lines as ming1368 and sweder76.

Mike Emery
Old 03-29-2005, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd be interested to see how he'd fare in that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing just fine, thanks. my nick isn't on your list, so I guess I'm not that good. but from playing with them,
mcnabbtoto and littlemoon aren't exactly great players. and one of the worst who plays there a lot is siamdelight.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm doing just fine, thanks. my nick isn't on your list, so I guess I'm not that good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry snakehead. I hope you understand that only the best of the best make my list. Keep working on your game and maybe one day you too will make it. You must understand party pokers stud section is comprised of the finest stud players in the world. Its no shame to be in the middle rung snake. If you need some help with your game I'll be here. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Mike Emery
Old 03-30-2005, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd be interested to see how he'd fare in that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing just fine, thanks. my nick isn't on your list, so I guess I'm not that good. but from playing with them,
mcnabbtoto and littlemoon aren't exactly great players. and one of the worst who plays there a lot is siamdelight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why have McNabb and LittleMoon done that makes you think they are not fantastic players?

Also, I find it interesting that we have 3 posters on here playing in that game. You, Carlos, and Bartholow.

In an 8 person game, how many can be winners?
Old 03-30-2005, 10:10 AM

in the 3-6, 5-10 limits, I think ADent and Blitzkrieg are very solid. I believe they are both the same person. There is also this kid named HenryKwak that seems to play alittle more loose than the other regulars but always seems to win. That is at least when i'm playing. He doesn't multi-table and plays one game.
Does anyone have any stats and information on NemoMinnow?

I also believe PlaywellJML is a fish too. My favorite fish of ALL TIME on party stud has to be Nappori and Ming.
Comments and questions? Who's your favorite fishes. I have more, but forgot their names. I will reply w/ more after I am reminded of them.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in the 3-6, 5-10 limits, I think ADent and Blitzkrieg are very solid. I believe they are both the same person. There is also this kid named HenryKwak that seems to play alittle more loose than the other regulars but always seems to win. That is at least when i'm playing. He doesn't multi-table and plays one game.
Does anyone have any stats and information on NemoMinnow?

I also believe PlaywellJML is a fish too. My favorite fish of ALL TIME on party stud has to be Nappori and Ming.
Comments and questions? Who's your favorite fishes. I have more, but forgot their names. I will reply w/ more after I am reminded of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your definition of fish is a winning player, then yes, ming and playwell are both fish.

Of course, Nappori is a fish, he's legendary. However, we decided not to list people we think are fish, so lets leave that out of the discussion. Its in bad taste.

I don't think henrykwak is that solid.

You must be nemominnow, no notes on him..
Old 03-30-2005, 12:37 PM

Anybody have any thoughts on BrinkBrown. At first I thought he was fishy, but I've been giving him some of my money lately.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:42 PM

Although I don't play 20-40 often, I believe Percy is the best 20-40 player. I don't know best as in most money won, but he plays a very Tight Game. Creativity may be lacking but he plays straight up and very strong.
I know you said not to name fishes or anything, but I noticed a few months ago, Nappori has blocked himself on the Buddy List. You can't see where he's playing anymore, but it's okay. Like you said, the stud community is small...it's not that hard to find him. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2005, 03:04 PM

Percy is definitely solid...but nothing amazing. He has got to be tight because he always plays 4 tables at once. I have trouble beliving that he is much of a thinker, because he spend a ton of time jsut chatting it up with the regulars (nothing wrong with that...I chat occasionally) about how well he is runnning and how his sports betting is going, while sitting in at 4 tables, so his play is rather straight forward (which is fine since that is what usuallty gets the money anyway).

-Carlos