Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Re: Hot girl is going to apologize. My line?

Com'on. Play it cool and say something like, "I wanted to be pissed, but your just too [censored] hot. Buy me a beer and we'll call it even.".
Old 10-05-2007, 01:33 PM

"[censored] hot" might not be the best exact verbage, but yes, a good line. Maybe "[censored] adorable"
Old 10-05-2007, 01:39 PM

"No need to apologize; chasing ambulances for frivolous lawsuits while I'm saving the lives of the people in them can understandably leave you kind of bitter. I would have argued with you if you were a guy, but since you're just a woman I found your attempts at forming your own opinion almost cute. Maybe I'll let you cook me dinner one of these days."

^^^^^ slam dunk
Old 10-05-2007, 01:40 PM

Wear a doctor's outfit to the next meetup. Accept her apologies, and then later bring up a story of some doctor doing horrible things and defend him. In other words, troll the hell out of her.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:42 PM

say the only way u will accept her apology is if u can take a picture of her to post on your poker forum...best advice hands down.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Since we are getting things out in the open, I must admit I was staring at your [censored] and didn't hear a word you said... By the way can you please sign this waiver, so if you choke on my cawk when it's in your mouth in a couple hours, I am not held responsible ."

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-05-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"No need to apologize; chasing ambulances for frivolous lawsuits while I'm saving the lives of the people in them can understandably leave you kind of bitter. I would have argued with you if you were a guy, but since you're just a woman I found your attempts at forming your own opinion almost cute. Maybe I'll let you cook me dinner one of these days."

^^^^^ slam dunk

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this is pretty fantastic.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:03 PM

that is one of my biggest pet peeves, when people spew generalizations when they don't even know the background or beliefs of the people they are talking to. if you're ever going to openly criticize any group or type of person, you should make damn sure you fully know your audience and that you're not going to offend anyone. i get offended in these situations even if i don't fit in the group being talked about, simply because they said it not knowing in advance whether it was going to offend me or not; that's plain old ignorance.

yeah, so to summarize, i guess ignorance is a big pet peeve of mine.

that being said, if she's hot, just accept her apology and try to get some action.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It was obviously ridiculous, and I normally go off on people like this, but my friend was kicking me under the table which is the universal sign for "shut the [censored] up," so I didn't say anything other than "I didn't think about it that way."

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont get this part, because shes hot you act like a pussy here? If she was a 6 you would act different?
Old 10-05-2007, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was obviously ridiculous, and I normally go off on people like this, but my friend was kicking me under the table which is the universal sign for "shut the [censored] up," so I didn't say anything other than "I didn't think about it that way."

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont get this part, because shes hot you act like a pussy here? If she was a 6 you would act different?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah because you're not trying to avoid offending a 6 so you can [censored] her later