Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is it?
Beat 23 46.94%
Brag 26 53.06%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2007, 03:41 PM

Default Re: Prima/Microgaming - New features

--The buttons are too small (especially the preselect action buttons) and awkwardly placed down in the corner. I would like big buttons in a straight line, the same as other big sites.

--I would like to see color coding of players. The colors should also be visible from the lobby (see OnGame software). Obviously this makes table selection easier.

--I would like an instant hand history a la Party or Stars. so I can review a hand easily right after I played it.

--I would like to hear sounds from one table at a time
Old 06-08-2007, 03:43 PM

Oh yeah, it kicks you off the tables for missing two big blinds. This will be about 2-4 minutes on a 6 max table. Personally I think 15 minutes would be more fair. In any case, 2-4 minutes isn't long enough.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:09 PM

Not having to wait for realod is good.But the 3 most important reasons for me not playing Prime currently are:

1) You don't open hands when there is an all-in (Full tilt does it, Absolute does, Crypto does it, it's great for sweating cards you need and rooting against cards you don't want and not heaving heart attacks each time there are 4 spades on the board and apparently your A high was still good).

2)Show mucked hands at showdown!You are the only network that doesn't do it.I want to see what i was called by.

3)Lack of instant history feature.Just look how comfortable it's at FTP.This is too much to ask, but at least make it something like Stars.For now, if i multitable and miss how the hand went, the only option is digging it from PT and i can't do it during the session.

So far, Prima is the only network i quit because of the software and the lack of features i described.
Implement them and i, as well as many others, will return.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:55 PM

I can take most of the less than perfect "features" of microgaming, but not showing people's cards at showdown is awful. Not showing someone's hand after they're CALLED? Ridiculous.

Even having said that, it's still not the #1 priority right now. You absolutely need to fix the autopost problem. If I paid the big and small blind for a round and get stacked, I should not be forced to post again. This isn't just a matter of taste or whatever, this is making the rules of the game completely different than what is known as holdem to every other poker room and player around.

FIX THE AUTOPOST BUG, PLEASE!
Old 06-08-2007, 10:53 PM

Make the table info in the lobby easily readable (from say autohotkey) so that people can make table selection tools without having to screenscrape or sniff packets/memory.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:19 PM

I'd like resizable tables. Multitabling at prima is a pain.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like resizable tables. Multitabling at prima is a pain.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that the mini view at Prima is very good. Have you tried it?
Old 06-11-2007, 07:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Make the table info in the lobby easily readable (from say autohotkey) so that people can make table selection tools without having to screenscrape or sniff packets/memory.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, don't.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:40 AM

They request you to pay a big blind when you make a rebuy after you lost an allin confrontation. When you have Autopost blind on you cannot even turn it off while you request the rebuy, and then it automatically posts the blind. That realy sucks!!!!
Old 06-11-2007, 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, don't.

[/ QUOTE ]