Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2006, 04:28 PM

Default Re: NYC Clubs - BED/Libation

[ QUOTE ]
What are you guys planning to do? Just go drink? Dance? See and be seen?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure. That's kind of why I'm asking. I got the impression Libation was better if I want to get [censored] drunk and BED is more of a chill place. Correct?

His gf's friend that's coming is pretty cute, so I'd like to remain coherent/avoid puking for the sake of that. I'm not really sure what BED is like though. I think I saw something about it on TV once, it's just a bunch of beds where you chill and drink and stuff. Right? So it sounds like that's probably a better plan if you're going with girls you want to bang. Agree?
Old 04-20-2006, 04:39 PM

Ya if you're trying to bang girls bed is a great spot. You get to get all drunk and cuddle up on the beds. I truthfully don't remember what the atmosphere is like at BED NYC, but in Miami they usually play good deep house, which is good for dancing with girls too. Like I said, never been to Libation, but if I was going to relax, chill, have some drinks, and try to bang a girl I would go to BED.
Old 04-30-2006, 04:23 AM

Went to Libation tonight. So much fun. We were at the owner/promoters' table and downed about 10 bottles between ~12 of us. I am really wasted. Thanks for the recs guys.
Old 04-30-2006, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Went to Libation tonight. So much fun. We were at the owner/promoters' table and downed about 10 bottles between ~12 of us. I am really wasted. Thanks for the recs guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

yikes. 10 bottles of what?
Old 04-30-2006, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yikes. 10 bottles of what?

[/ QUOTE ]
Vodka. Don't remember the brand.

Edit: Upon soberer reflection it was probably more like 7-8 bottles, 10 seems a bit much.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was sitting here trying not to puke this morning (afternoon) this post put me over the edge. On the plus side I now feel fantastic thanks.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Went to Libation tonight. So much fun. We were at the owner/promoters' table and downed about 10 bottles between ~12 of us. I am really wasted. Thanks for the recs guys. [/quote

so it didn't work out with the friend? i'm assuming you would've let us know if you were writing this while she was passed out in your room?
Old 04-30-2006, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so it didn't work out with the friend? i'm assuming you would've let us know if you were writing this while she was passed out in your room?

[/ QUOTE ]
gf's friend didn't come. She was planning to come last week but the wether in NYC was really awful last Saturday so we didn't go out. So yea, she's not here.