Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

Superpokermon: What is the staus of your wires? I requested mine the same time as you.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Superpokermon: What is the staus of your wires? I requested mine the same time as you.

[/ QUOTE ]

still pending. requested on oct. 22, so it hasn't been very long by nucharge standards. they used to get wires done in about a week, but I wonder if it will take them longer since the were probably just hit with a lot of requests due to all the cancelled echecks.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:33 PM

Still waiting since oct. 19 for bank wires.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:23 AM

I only have about $500 on bodog but want to get the cash out. I deposited with nucharge. It seems the best way to get money from them is the ATM card. I can't find how to request an ATM card on my nucharge account. It says that I have not activated an ATM card yet, but I have never requested one or received one. Is there a fee to get the physical card and how do I request it?

Also, could I just cancel my nucharge account and then contact bodog and tell them my nucharge account is cancelled and get a check from bodog instead? I have only deposited once at bodog and it was through nucharge. Thanks.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:56 AM

The ATM card is free. There is a slight charge to transfer your balance to the card. The money goes on the ATM card as Australian dollars so when you withdraw you will get raped by the ATM currency exchange fees unless you're Australian.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:38 PM

Hmm, so I just called customer support and they said they disabled the ability to request an ATM card. The lady said she wasn't sure but thought that it would be back sometime in the future...

Has anyone deposited to Bodog with Nucharge then closed their Nucharge account and withdrew money from Bodog for the first time by check?

edit: I actually just noticed that Bodog does not have Nucharge listed as a deposit or withdrawl method anymore... Maybe I can just request a check from Bodog and be fine.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

edit: I actually just noticed that Bodog does not have Nucharge listed as a deposit or withdrawl method anymore... Maybe I can just request a check from Bodog and be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good news that nucharge is dead it looks like, I requested an ATM card about a week ago before I read all these horror stories about having to use Nucharge since depositing with them. I hope they stay dead or atleast not reappear in my bodog cashier.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:45 AM

Has anyone received a successful wire transfer from nucharge recently? I am starting to get worried that with the recent unstability of nucharge my pending wire transfer will be lost. I wish I could just get this money back to bodog somehow but now that they have taken nucharge of their site as a deposit/withdrawl option i dont know if that is even possible. This is getting scary...please post here if you get your wire transfer...

thanks everyone...
Old 10-30-2007, 12:28 PM

No i have not recieved anything from nucharge since wire on sept 3rd. i have like 5k hung up in that [censored] [censored] site. [censored] nucharge, and [censored] bodog for recommending that [censored] company.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:01 PM

Dear Bodog

I have had many correspondences and phone calls with you about how much trouble i have had with that site. You guys have told me that i required to use nucharge since i deposited with them in the last 3 months, and that is part of your agreement with them. Well now i log onto ur site, and nucharge is not a valid deposit or payout option, there site is down, and i have 4800 or so hung up in nucharge that i have no access to. This is just plain unfair as i would have no money in there if 2 months ago you would have allowed me to just get checks, and get rid of nucharge. Instead i was forced to funnel money out 800 at a time through atm card, and wait for bank wires from them. I am currently waiting for a bank wire for 2500 and an echeck for 2200 echeck from sept 3rd wire from about 2 weeks ago. And have like 80 bucks or so in change in there. And now i come back from a 4 day trip out of town and see that they are gone from ur site.

Ull see a month ago i wanted to get rid of nucharge and you guys told me i was stuck with them. I started using nucharge on the recommendation of your customer service people when checks were taking a long time. Several times i was told "nucharge is reputable because we use them and have faith in them." Well now there site is down you guys are not accepting them, and it looks like i am [censored] out of 5k. I have been a loyal long time player on ur site, i generate a ton of rake, i have loved your site and how its handled everything including neteller.With western union. But this time i feel slighted and quite frankly screwed out of 5k because of your recommendations. I have no ill feeling to whoever reads this but would greatly appreciate any help advice you can give me on the current situation, and if i loose this money i am gonna have to pick a new regular site to play on, cake poker might go from my secondary site to my primary one.