Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2007, 02:30 PM

Default bellagio 50/100 live vs Jamie Gold

50/100 game at the bellagio...we basically sat down a few minutes earlier...i am sitting with about 22k and jamie slightly covers...

i know people are probably going to hate preflop - and i understand this sentiment...i was trying to get a feel for the table since we all just sat down...also, preflop i missed whether gold made a minraise or if he straddled (yes, bad...and uncharacteristic)...anyways,

gold makes it 200 UTG, i call with A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]...2 more callers and the bb completes..pot to the flop is 1100

Flop - K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

jamie checks, i bet 1000...everyone folds to jamie who calls

pot 3100...turn is the 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

jamie immediately leads for 3k...i think for a minute and make it 10k...jamie looks at me and says "you make it 10k?" and then turns to the dealer and says "he made it 10k? Ok, i call" in that frantic sort of Jamie Gold way...

pot is now 23,100...before the river card is dealt, Jamie says "I'm just going to go all in"...river is the 2d

comments on the hand? what range of hands do we put jamie on?