Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 11:43 AM

Default Re: Fun Night In Chicago

[ QUOTE ]
I dont own a gun nor am I a big pro-gun advocate, but I'd feel perfectly fine with some homeowner coming outside during this idiocy and shooting you and your friends in the face. You puked all over the inside of some unsuspecting guys car, hows that funny? (yes hes an idiot for leaving it unlocked) OP, if your 16, you get a pass for being this retarded, if youre older, please diagf.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT!!!

OP, you dont get it do you? you just caused some HUMAN a lot of misery doing that! also you've costed them money, which is exactly like stealing that money from someone.
you dont get now, that is all but what you did harm to other humans and the example you gave is pure idiotic to try to justify your actions. im not saying i dont do illegal stuff, not stuff that harms other people in a way or another.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
crabs: I think its not that what you did was wrong bcuz who cares about that...but what you did was not particularly funny or creative, you just broke and stole some stuff...here's an idea, instead of peeing on things why dont you take the big mirror and set it up in the backseat so that when the person gets into the car they'll look in the rearview mirror and see themself or something? Also, take a gospel cd and put it into another car's cd player. Something like that. You're giving drunken hooliganism a bad name.

--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

You make some good points. I will do this next time around.

Oh and lyncks, The only people that don't break the law are dead people. If you jaywalk you've done something illegal.

owned

[/ QUOTE ]

1. this is not owned, you're a moron. your logic that everyone breaks the law so it's ok for you to ruin peoples' cars and property, causing them massive inconvenience and costs, just so you can have a mild drunken laugh, is completely flawed. Breaking other peoples' things is not the same as jaywalking. DUCY?
2. I really hope you are caught and killed.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:45 AM

I'm 18.

Oh and before I die I'm going to do what dane cook said in the Vicious Circle movie. I'm going to break into someones house and put a couch or something in the living room. I won't take anything either.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:47 AM

Oh and I really wish I knew where some of you guys lived and what cars you drove. You know since I get flamed for posting how I stole some miniscule appliances, while other people are posting about far more stupid [censored].
Old 04-16-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh and I really wish I knew where some of you guys lived and what cars you drove.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wangaratta.

2001 Toyota Avalon.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:26 PM

Ban OP. Literally!
Old 04-16-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ban OP. Literally!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-16-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh and I really wish I knew where some of you guys lived and what cars you drove. You know since I get flamed for posting how I stole some miniscule appliances, while other people are posting about far more stupid [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

1997 green Toyota Corolla, unlocked in the driveway, license plate Gobbo 87, pm for address. Truly OP, you are a sad, sad excuse for a human being. Sadder still is that you fail to recognize it, or that your parents failed to teach you otherwise.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:02 PM

vandalism is cool. NH op
Closed Thread