Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2006, 01:39 AM

Default pflippaD12

This was some kid on Full Tilt about a year ago that went on an insane heater at 50-100NL. Anyone know what happened to him. He was running insanely hot for like a month and then just stopped playing.
Old 11-13-2006, 03:30 AM

Default Re: pflippaD12

[ QUOTE ]
This was some kid on Full Tilt about a year ago that went on an insane heater at 50-100NL. Anyone know what happened to him. He was running insanely hot for like a month and then just stopped playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah actually. He made a post on Cardplayer a couple months ago saying he was in debt, blew his roll on sports, tilted the rest at cards, owed money and was due in court on some [censored]. The kid was only like 19 too.

You're right about the insane heater as well, he had listed his winning progression over there and nobody believed him.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:48 AM

If it is not too much trouble kind sir, may I bother you for a link...

I thought maybe for once someone who luckboxed a grip of cash was actually smart and quit while they were ahead.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:44 PM

pflippa is actually my best friend now... i met him back at turning stone right before he went on the huge runs on ftp. What steel said is mostly correct. He crushed almost every game i saw him play ever, but lived a bit crazy. He's back on track now and I am trying to get him back in some games. I live in florida now, so it's harder to watch over him in AC because he loved to leave the pokerroom and go upstairs. However, i am confident you will be hearing about him again within 6 months. I've seen him crush the yellow chip game (80/160) at the Borg on countless occasions, as well as everything he ever touched at turing stone. I've given him a bit online and he'll likely be grinding small stakes trying to get back to where he was. If anyone who knows/knew him would like to also offer support please let me know, and i can put you in contact with him. thanks again
Old 08-07-2007, 03:03 AM

here is a picture of his history he just took from one of the weeks he went on a sick run..

just about a month b4 this he deposited 35$. At this same time he was going on multiple runs on pokerroom and betonbet ... and another software also i believe. who wants to put him back in some games?

here is the link to his cardplayer post from OP
http://forums.cardplayer.com/forums/...12&t=30476