Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2005, 11:15 AM

Default Re: How many 5 year-olds.....

dude, once they go unconscious, they're "out" so it's not like they wake up and start rushing you again. so there's no need to snap necks to take em out.

now, if a man just wants to snap necks, then who am I to criticize?
Old 01-18-2005, 11:24 AM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

I'm snapping necks. Let word get out to the other 5 yr olds. Also I seriously think snapping necks is less abuse to yourself then hitting the kids. Which will help you hurt more kids in the long run. Grab and twist man, grab and twist.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Probably a couple of them would work their way behind you and get on the ground and like 7 or 8 of them would bull-rush you from the front forcing you to trip. Once you're on the ground, 4 or 5 of them would be responsible for securing each arm and leg, and the remaining ones would just stomp on your head until you are unconscious.

[/ QUOTE ]

you couldn't get a group of 5 year-olds to work together that cohesively with a month of training, much less a single day. and i highly doubt they would come up with such tactics on their own, in the heat of battle, and be able to get themselves organized to pull it off.

i honestly think the main limiting fatcor is the adult's stamina. it takes energy to punch, kick, throw, and run. how many 5 year-olds you can take out is directly related to what kind of shape you're in. as for myself, i'll say 50. and i think that would be a bit of a challenge.

wait, can we bash them against the walls? if so i'll bring my number up to at least 60, and maybe even 75.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:01 PM

This is a tough one. Have you ever seen the energy of a 5 year old. I think one would tire by the 2nd or 3rd wave.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The cup certainly helps-but my knees/shins remain vulnerable so I'd say.....

I have to think I could knock out that many with just my fists/short kicks before they break my shins

[/ QUOTE ]

are you made of glass? how hard do you think a 5 year-old could hit you? they'd be lucky to make bruises.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The cup certainly helps-but my knees/shins remain vulnerable so I'd say.....

I have to think I could knock out that many with just my fists/short kicks before they break my shins

[/ QUOTE ]

are you made of glass? how hard do you think a 5 year-old could hit you? they'd be lucky to make bruises.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo my ex-girls son was 2 1/2 He poped my in the mouth busting my lip open.(we were playing of course) Dont entirely under estamate these little bastards.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:17 PM

How many of these 5 year olds are Hot Chicks? <font color="white"> Just a joke fellas:/ </font>
Old 01-18-2005, 12:27 PM

Arite so I just thought up a strategy for it. Just keep running. Barrel through them like a they're pins in a bowling ally. They won't stand a chance, and they won't have a chance to trip you. They won't be able to lay a finger on you, as soon as your knee collides with their jaw it's lights out, and you'll have so much momentum going that it'd be like stopping a locamotive for them. I'm going with at least 40.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:28 PM

Also, I second that this is the best post I've seen on the forums in a long time.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:38 PM

We have to make a couple of assumptions for the answer to be more than 30.

First assumption: The 5 year olds will not attack en masse. Even if you get the first wave down, I don't care how badassed you are, you will tire very quickly and several will get in and latch onto your legs.

Second Assumption: picking up one kid and using them as a weapon is allowed. If this is the case, I can see you using this kid to knock out quite a few of them.

third assumption: the kids are removed from the arena after being knocked out. If this is not true, then I say maybe 25, but definitely no more than 30.

My reasoning is that you will simply tire out way too quickly to put up much of a fight for more than 10 minutes. Also, assuming a couple of the kids latch onto your legs making it harder for you to move, the rest could swarm you easily. I say the majority of you are highly over-estimating how good you are at fighting.