Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which trailer is better?
Serious trailer 12 22.64%
MTV-style trailer 24 45.28%
They both rule equally in different ways! 15 28.30%
I am not a Snakes on a Plane fan and don't like either 2 3.77%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2007, 06:54 PM

Default Beat/Brag: FPP honesty = BOOMSWITCH?

So at the end of February, I realized that since I hadn't played poker in January or February my SuperNova status was gonna die, so I used my last 248k FPP to buy some stuff via Concierge service. Ordered $2k Best Buy (wii + accessories), $1k Amazon (presents, candy, electronics), $500 to Costco (alcohol), and $500 to Carnival (cruise with GF, pics posted ages ago in SSNL pic thread).

Anyway, all of the orders got filled quickly (thanks Scotty), but the Carnival card lagged a bit due to complications and finally arrived yesterday. I was surprised to find $1k worth of Carnival $ in the envelope, and didn't know what to do.

Going against my greedy nature, I emailed Scotty at PokerStars VIP and told him of the mistake because I didn't really want him to get screwed because of this. Anyways, after a couple email dialogues and a phone call, we cleared it up and he deducted 31k FPP ($500 worth) from my account.

Completely unrelated (or is it?) , this situation came directly after my 100k breakeven (posted last week here), and apparently PokerStars has activated my boomswitch.

The evidence:
100k Breakeven

Boomswitch?

Since

Dear Scotty,

Thanks for activating said boomswitch.

Regards,
KLJ

My question to BBV: