Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 11-26-2007, 11:27 AM

Default farewell pokerstars...

Dear xxxxx

You have requested to partake in PokerStars Responsible Gaming Self-Exclusion. Please cashout any remaining cash balance you have.

Your ability to make deposits and participate in any PokerStars games has now been closed for 180 days. You will be able to regain access after 2008/05/24 9:05.

This self-exclusion is irreversible, and does not automatically become reinstated. At the end of your exclusion period, you may write to us at wecare@pokerstars.com if you would like your privileges restored.

If you are registered for any online tournaments during your exclusion period, you will be unregistered, and your buy-in will be refunded. All funds in your account should be cashed out.

In case you are interested, we are providing two links of organizations that offer free counseling and advice on responsible and problem gaming: www.gamcare.co.uk and http://www.gamblersanonymous.org

Regards
PokerStars Responsible Gaming Team

I agree with action jeff that stars is rigged. Not like absolute poker rigged where some greedy [censored] is straight up robbing you at the tables and can see ur whole cards.

Imo, stars is rigged in order to balance the amount and types of players on the site, and not for the sole purpose of monetary gain (atleast not in the short run). Here is a hierarchy of how good or bad different types of players run.

Noobs- stars lets 'em run like god, catching all types of miracles after making retarded plays

the fish that plays occasionally- stars lets them run good enough to lose just a little bit in the long run

the pro/rounder/shark - stars lets them run poorly, but due to good play, they can still squeeze out a win here and there.

the busted pro - these ppl run poorly b/c stars knows they are capable of winning and will keep playing on there site

the hardcore degenerate- this group of ppl may have once been a shark or pro, but due to a terrible run of cards/ terrible br management have lost massive amts and is on life tilt. stars knows these ppl will keep taking shots at becoming rich again. Therefore, stars will do whatever it takes to bad beat this group of players, because they are like revolving doors and keep coming back.

anyway, if you're in the last two categories, do what i did, just say goodbye to stars, and don't try to play on that site again because you're pretty much hopeless, and if you're in the 1st 3 categories, do not fall down.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:28 AM

Default Re: farewell pokerstars...

Fkkkn ARB Cro0okks
Old 11-26-2007, 11:30 AM

u got it all figured out dont you...damn pstars and rigged sites....i guess ull be swithin to FT soon
Old 11-26-2007, 11:31 AM

do you not agree with atleast parts of my theory?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:31 AM

where aer u moving to OP?

Cake poker?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
u got it all figured out dont you...damn pstars and rigged sites....i guess ull be swithin to FT soon

[/ QUOTE ]

stars has no rakeback or big bonuses, yet they get so much action... yet everyone still bitches about how bad they run on the site...dont you see a trend? I'm not accusing them of stealing ppl's $ like ap.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Cake poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

ftp shall be my new home
Old 11-26-2007, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]