Full Tilt Poker, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

CO: $31.85
BTN: $10.15
SB: $24
Hero (BB): $38.50
UTG: $51.30
MP: $56.85

Pre-Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
2 folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $0.85</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $0.75, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.50</font>, CO calls $1.65, SB calls $1.65

Flop: ($7.50) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $5.50</font>, CO calls $5.50, SB folds

Turn: ($18.50) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $11.25</font>, CO calls $11.25

River: ($41) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $19.25 and is All-In</font>, CO folds

Results: $41 Pot ($2.05 Rake)
Hero mucked T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and WON $38.95 (+$19.70 NET)

did i play this hand well ? i put vilain on JJ..
Old 11-08-2007, 01:10 PM

Default Re: NL 25 question

You cant really put an opponent on one specific hand. I think you have to put them on a range of hands.

Do you have any other reads on villain?
As for the way you played it. I dont mind the re raise but hate how you'll be out of position for the rest of the hand Some people will just call here I usually re raise especially if villain has been raising from late position a lot. As played on the flop I dont think villain has an over pair as i see villain re raising flop with jj,QQ,KK,AA and a set. Turn isnt a great card but I dont think it helps villain and correct me if im wrong but if you keep betting your controlling the size of the pot. River If your planning on going all in i would probably check because if he is on a draw you may induce a bluff and i dont see a worse hand calling your all in bet. I may be wrong or others may have a different opinion. (If i am please correct me)
Old 11-08-2007, 01:45 PM

I think the river shove is a spew but I'm not sure he will show down a hand that you beat at that point. TJ is the only draw that didn't get there unless he floated you LITE with Axhh for the turned FD.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:08 PM

I think preflop is weak as for the reraise amount. You are giving both good odds for weaker holdings like 77 and such. If I where ever to reraise here preflop, I would be looking at 4.5-5$