Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakeReduction.com Rakeback
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2007, 08:24 PM

Default Say theoretically onFT

Theoretically speaking as I'm just curious about this,

I already have an account on FT no RB [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], My dad who also plays online poker, I do not live with my dad decides to create an account on FT with RB. If I then proceed to use said RB account what would happen.

Theoretically
Old 07-24-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Say theoretically onFT

**if any information is incorrect in the following post, please correct it.**
You would get RB!
Naturally, your father is an upstanding and brilliant individual, and generally awesome in all respects. But.... WHAT IF.... one day in a lapse of judgement ur dad jumps on ur account and goes bananas and u get teh busto!?
If you're going to go this route, use family members who don't play online poker at all. That way, no problems should ever happen. Naturally, you are aware that you will have to transfer teh moneez from your family members account to YOUR FT account if you want to withdraw directly to your bank account.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:53 PM

oh he is,

dad's a horse trainer he has no urgent need to gamble on terh internets, i just thought it would be nice fir him ti have the opportunity that's all
Old 08-02-2007, 04:35 PM

Will you be depositing into "Dad's Account" from your own payment system (Bank account, credit card, epassporte, etc)? I've heard it's water tight so long as nothing besides address is traceable back to you (i.e. you can play on the same computer but everything that is tied to that account must be in "Dad's" name). Just signing up on "Dad's" computer and then playing his account on your computer is probably a bad idea because don't the sites cross reference IP addresses?

If you create a new account under a different name but use the same payment method that's under your name I would imagine that sounds alarms. So basically good luck convincing dad to give you his credit card/bank account info, etc.

I have no idea what would happen if you set up an account under his name, then transfered funds from your account into his and proceeded to play.

I'm not really sure what I'm correct about, but I've asked similiar hypothetical questions and this is most of the research I've collected, but it all sounds like "My cousin's friend's wife's uncle got rakeback for his 2 year-old son...."