Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Re: Good Cigars

it really depends on your smoking history/personal preferences. like, if you like to inhale a little for more buzz/have been or are a cigarette smoker, you want something lighter so you don't die. if you just want the flavor you can go with the maduros which are darker. personally, i'm a cigarette smoker (leak imo) so i like something light, and i really like the acidic type. the chocolate and vanilla ones were really good too. i also tried some ashtons which were nice, a pretty smooth smoke. basically, if you don't really know, and these are just for you, i would just get some singles because i don't think their that much more expensive than a box and its cool to try some different kinds. if you're buying for a party or something i'd suggest either ashton or romeo e julieta because i think most ppl like those.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:45 PM

oh, this is kinda random but interesting: sometimes in the humidor the cigars will start to grow this funky blue mold. if that happens, rub the blue stuff into the cigar and they basically get 100x more hardcore. like, they will [censored] you up and its obv not good for you but its pretty fun in a "wow that was messed up" way. one of my friends smoked one once. if you consider yourself at all young and stupid, i suggest you try it if you get the chance.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:50 PM

stay away from cigars that use phosphate fertilizers to grow leaves