Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

[ QUOTE ]
So if I had a Alpha CHaqnnel in my cards3.psd file, I could resize and save as cards0.png. Then resize the PSD again, and save as cards1.png, without ever having to close the PSD file? I could make all of PNG's using the same PSD file, without having to re-size everything from the cards3.png? I will give that tutorial a thorough read (just skimmed it so far), and I will refer back to it, when I am working on my next deck (12.10-6 row).

[/ QUOTE ]

in theory yes, but as images resize, they resample and pixels blend. some pixels that you have set to be black (transparent in alpha) would turn grey as they blend with the white ones. it would probably need some cleanup. it would most likely be faster to have one master opacity file per card size. when you make a design, flatten it and copy it to the file with the alpha channel. then resize the original to a new card size and then copy that to a different master file for that size's alpha channel. hope that made sense.

although, i just opened some of the files i posted from home here at work. my alpha channel was flattened with the image. we have photoshop cs here. i have an old version 5 at home and it keeps it intact. i can edit it directly in the png file. i don't like this new way at all. it's another reason to keep it in a seperate file. once you have each file done once, you shouldn't ever have to do it again as long as the size of the cards don't change. if i figure out a way to keep the alpha channel intact after the file is saved/reopened in the newer pshop versions i'll post again.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if i figure out a way to keep the alpha channel intact after the file is saved/reopened in the newer pshop versions i'll post again.

[/ QUOTE ]

depending on your version, you might just have to experiment a bit. from what i've read online, adobe changed direction after v5.5 on how it handles transparencies in png files. i'm not sure if alpha channels will even work anymore. apparently they've geared it more towards web images assuming that matched the rest of our needs. it seems you can't even set the image mode to be 24/32 bit, you have to do a 'save for web' to get the option. i guess fortunately i won't be doing any modding at work so it doesn't affect me (yet). i imagine you've gotten pretty fast at it by now so maybe it isn't a big deal. i saw a reference to a 'superpng' plugin that supposedly makes things better but i've never used it. sorry if i got your hopes up and this doesn't pan out.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:32 PM

foz, any luck on that world peace thing?

countless lives are being lost as we speak - no pressure man [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2007, 05:51 PM

Forget world peace, can't you do something about my win rate?
Old 08-23-2007, 06:03 PM

just redid and uploaded the psd file. heres the link.

Linky

it seems the problem of cards disappearing when the tables get too big (cards6, i guess) is gone, but the 'misaligned' cards at a certain size (im thinking its cards2) is still there. really confused as to what this could be:S.

thanks again for all your help!
Old 08-23-2007, 07:35 PM

Version 13.4 - Same as other 13.x, but the card face color of my 5.4-DFG. I just uploaded this to the Wiki Page. I am going to start making my cards0, cards1, and cards2 files oversized by default.

13.4.zip

Cards3 Preview

[ QUOTE ]
eule
stranger

Reged: 07/22/07

Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included) [Re: fozzy71]
#11449021 - 07/30/07 02:05 PM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply

is there any bright 4 coloured (with spades being gold) deck that has a 10 instead of the T (i really hate that)

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think I ever did this. Can you tell me which of my decks you would prefer with a "10"? Maybe 13.1, or the PhattyLiver clone? Or one of my older decks?

I still have lots of decks to "re-upload" to the wiki. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2007, 12:36 PM

Default mac mods

does ANYONE know how to do any of this on a mac. Im really trying hard to figure it out.

thanks
-Cato
Old 08-24-2007, 01:06 PM

Default Re: mac mods

maybe you could provide more details? any specific error messages/problems? what makes you think it's different than for a pc? can you find the graphics folder in the install directory?
Old 08-24-2007, 02:23 PM

Can someone please do me a favor. I am trying to get my auto-rebuy working on FTSC's.

I need a copy of the original blue Options Buttons used in the upper corners. I use my desaturated ones, and didnt keep copies of the originals. I need the original blues of these buttons, and the Big/SmallButtons also.

Can someone ZIP up, and link me to their entire C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Buttons folder? I dont really want to uninstall/reinstall to get those default images. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2007, 02:30 PM

Fozzy
Buttons zipped