Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2007, 08:21 PM

Default oddsmaker.com

Does anyone know anything about oddsmaker.com? They sent me some snailmail about a free $100. You have to turn it into $1500 to withdraw and no parlays or teasers are allowed. I have never heard about them in the past but whatever. Any input?

The promo code is FR7-8SV92N

I have no idea if it can be used for everyone or just me.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:29 PM

Default Re: oddsmaker.com

From what I read this site sucks and they slow play but regardless free monies is free monies even if it takes 3 to 4 weeks to be paid.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:58 PM

you won't get paid.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:55 PM

Just tried to claim a free bet bonus from oddschecker.com at bet365. This chat log might be instructive:

info: Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat. An advisor will be with you shortly.
info: You are now chatting with Richard J.
Richard J: Hello, welcome to bet365 Live Chat. How may I help you?
Me: I was on a few minutes ago and was told I would be sent a bonus code for my first deposit, but it did not show up in my email box
Richard J: Is it the 15% match-up deposit bonus you are referring to?
Me: No, the free bet bonus mentioned at oddschecker.com
Richard J: One moment please.
Richard J: Unfortunately, it appears that your account does not qualify for this offer.
Me: I was just told i would be emailed a bonus code for this offer -plus, I clicked thru from oddschecker to register.
Richard J: I'm sorry for the delay. I’ll be right with you.
Richard J: Unfortunately as you have registered with bet365 through an affiliate site you are not eligible for our free bet basket promotion as per our terms and conditions.
Me: I don't get it? What benefit do I get if I make mt first deposit?
Richard J: I will be right with you.
Richard J: Unfortunately, as you joined through an affiliate site no opening account bonus is available.
Me: This is ridiclous! The whole point of joining thru an affiliate site is to get a bonus. Why should i deposit funds here when so many other sites are offering bonuses that they live up to?
Richard J: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you as soon as possible.
Richard J: .Unfortunately, due to the terms and conditions of the offer, bonuses are not available to customers who join through an affiliate site.
Me: What benefit is offered in the offer you are referring to?
Richard J: The benefit to customers of the 15% deposit bonus?
Me: No they advertise a free bet bonus. How do you get the free bet offer that is advertised for joining Bet365 from Oddschecker.com? Is that just a lie????
Richard J: Unfortunately there is no further information I can provide in regards to this issue. The terms and conditions of the offer state that customers that join through an affiliate site do not qualify for the offer.
Richard J: If you wish to discuss this further could you please call us on 1866 333 3238, or I can arrange for a customer services advisor to ring you to discuss the issue
Me: So I was lured to open an account here on the basis of a fictitious offer!!!! Are you saying there is NO bonus for opening an account here? Why should i not report your shoddy practices to the gaming commission???
Richard J: I will be right with you.
Richard J: There is no further information I can provide. It is stated in the terms and conditions that customers joining through an affiliate site do not qualify. If you wish to discuss this further could you please call us on 1866 333 3238, or I can arrange for a customer services advisor to ring you to discuss the issue.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:58 PM

Oops, you're talking about "oddsmaker" and I'm complaining about "oddschecker"
Old 06-14-2007, 04:44 PM

I received one of these promos in the mail. IF you receive the $100 one you HAVE to get up to $1500 to cashout. I did cashout and received payment. It does take about a month. This seems to be a legitimate place. Granted, they do slow pay but the end result is all that matters. I figured after reading all this negative stuff about them, they would come up with a reason not to pay. Surprisingly they didn't. Good luck.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I received one of these promos in the mail. IF you receive the $100 one you HAVE to get up to $1500 to cashout. I did cashout and received payment. It does take about a month. This seems to be a legitimate place. Granted, they do slow pay but the end result is all that matters. I figured after reading all this negative stuff about them, they would come up with a reason not to pay. Surprisingly they didn't. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried this too just for fun, and Im actually at $1700+ right now, so thats good to hear. But, it said something about having a pin # to withdraw, and i never got one because i never made a deposit (it was just the free $100). So did you have to deposit anything at all to withdraw the money, or did they give you a pin #? I was just about to contact them, but ill see what you say first. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2007, 01:54 AM

This is a no deposit required. I was very surprised. Just go to live chat and tell them you're using a promo code and need them to give you your pin. They will give it to you on the spot. Also, once they approve the withdrawal, they send it 2 day Fedex. I think they take out a very small amount, like $10 or something. Good luck and make sure you cash that out. More than likely you will get paid.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:17 PM

Thanks, sounds good.
Old 06-16-2007, 11:33 AM

How do i go about getting a promotional code? I just recently signed up with the site and did not receive a code.