Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2006, 07:31 PM

Default bottom two on the turn

I was playing kind of lag on this table, just playing a lot of hands... Limping the sb is questionable, w/ever I do it sometimes. But I really disagree with this 2p2er's turn call.. what do you think of it?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (3 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($236.40)
BB ($371.05)
Button ($387.85)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero completes, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $8</font>, Hero calls $6.

Flop: ($16) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets $12</font>, Hero calls $12.

Turn: ($40) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets $34</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $216.4</font>, BB calls $182.40.

villain has 24
Old 12-18-2006, 07:32 PM

Default Re: bottom two on the turn

Bottom two has raped me this year.

Also: Huh?
Old 12-18-2006, 07:34 PM

I'm just wondering, if you were in his shoes, can you really assume AJ KJ etc and maybe a double draw is a big enough part of my range to call here? Also, I usually bet out on this flop but I was in a gamblin mood, and knew he'd fire a second barrel.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:35 PM

i dint know you were a nit who "always has higher sp or set"

dont know why youre being such a vagina over this, 2p is a good hand 3handed on a board with plenty of draws
especially considering i thought you were very aggressive

you raise set/2p on flop i think, you can only have draw or flopped flush here, i would even expect you to raise this low flush on flop

i am the opponent in this hand btw
Old 12-18-2006, 07:38 PM

he hit a boat then?
Old 12-18-2006, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

dont know why youre being such a vagina over this, 2p is a good hand 3handed on a board with plenty of draws

you raise set/2p on flop i think, you can only have draw or flopped flush here, i would even expect you to raise this low flush on flop

you can only

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, it's not like i called you out. i'm just curious about what people think of the hand. i disagree with your call, i think bottom two pair is not ahead that much of the time here vs. an sb limper pushing the turn, and if it is ahead, certainly not by that much...
Old 12-18-2006, 07:39 PM

also i read a post where you were baosting about how "made dontbother0 your bitch" so i thought you like to make moves vs regs
Old 12-18-2006, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

you can only

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, it's not like i called you out. i'm just curious about what people think of the hand. i disagree with your call, i think bottom two pair is not ahead that much of the time here vs. an sb limper pushing the turn, and if it is ahead, certainly not by that much...

[/ QUOTE ]

procrast,

I'm no mod, but I'm not sure this thread is in good taste.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also i read a post where you were baosting about how "made dontbother0 your bitch" so i thought you like to make moves vs regs

[/ QUOTE ]

that was not meant to be hostile in any way, fyi. i was just having some fun. if he does post here and is reading this, i actually think he's one of the more interesting 200nl regs to watch and i've learned a couple things from him, even if he is a ton more aggro than me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

if you had that read on me then it makes more sense, but if you had actually read those hands i posted with dontbother0, i think your read would have been different
Old 12-18-2006, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

you can only

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

procrast,

I'm no mod, but I'm not sure this thread is in good taste.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be right, I apologize if others agree. It was not meant to attack anyone, I tried to depersonalize the hand as much as I could. All names were left out. I'm here to learn like everybody else.